Search results

  1. Quadri Aruna losing to LP

    It's obvious he wanted to win as well. What you mean is that he didnt bring his A game all the time, but he was clearly trying to win. Pros often play lower rated players in this fashion for various reasons, but it is not because they are not trying to win. It has more to do with their games...
  2. Any blades still in production similar to Xiom Hugo HAL or Butterfly Moonbeam?

    Tested the blade today, I like it a lot, the issue is had against the player i played is that sometimes, the ball just died on the block in a way that felt inexplicable vs my Viscaria SALC. I put that down to lacking the Carbon kick. Will give it a whirl tomorrow as promised but likely to uaw...
  3. Any blades still in production similar to Xiom Hugo HAL or Butterfly Moonbeam?

    He may not realize it will be my first time playing with it and it might raise his odds tremendously. So I will take the forfeit.
  4. Any blades still in production similar to Xiom Hugo HAL or Butterfly Moonbeam?

    I am going to play at least one match with this blade at the tournament I am attending.
  5. ITTF Pan American Youth Championships-2025

    It was initially the women, was curious why Sally was the only really seasoned player in the U19 girls. Then was puzzled that Darry played the 3 and Tran the 2, but maybe we just blame Nandan for losing lol... but I am probably overthinking out of ignorance...
  6. ITTF Pan American Youth Championships-2025

    yeah - I think some of the team selections are interesting... https://results.ittf.com/ittf-web-results/html/TTE3158/results.html#/results/2025-08-27
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Going to play this event: https://butterflyonline.com/we-are-butterfly/2025-us-open-team-championships/?srsltid=AfmBOopqEnYgbFjU3Vd10Wyqyhms7mT5_ciuq4v43fuz6S_ctyzDJFCt Since I will have a hotspot on my phone, I might upload matches I play and share here. We will see how it goes.
  8. Table Tennis Kingdom: Excerpt of Interview with Togami 2025/08

    The issue is more the gap between what these players have done and what they want to do. No one has an issue when FZD or LYJ targets lofty goals. Togami and Winter have to do more to persuade us.
  9. Why so much hate against boosters?

    That might hurt the sales of ESN even more... Nothing to see here, gotta go...
  10. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    You don't believe in Greisel?
  11. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    Germany is struggling... but they will be back.
  12. Liu Guoliang's daughter wins first title!

    It is cool he put his daughter in golf not table tennis. Where the money is at..
  13. New Nexy blade

    @Nexy designer , Where is the form we are supposed to fill out for feedback after using the first custom prototype? Thanks NL
  14. My personal experience with SANWEI NOVA Carbon, and some tips on how to use this blade.

    Carbonated is a really fast 3+2. Very stiff and while more controllable with the current ball it is definitely for players who want to play short strokes to create fast and low trajectory topspins. Does that sound like you?
  15. Table Tennis Kingdom: WTT will change table tennis. "There's no turning back now."

    I think anyone who knows my approach to posting will know that is fairly ludicrous. I just like to complete perspectives when people are focused on part of the story. The WTT has its issues, but it is important to be clear in what they are trying to do and its importance for creating a...
  16. Revenge of the Hobby Player!

    Quadri doesn’t enjoy playing incorrect rubbers and incorrect players - they don't topspin lol....
  17. Table Tennis Kingdom: WTT will change table tennis. "There's no turning back now."

    Depends on what you mean by coming down, soccer and football are growing sports segments in the USA. The NBA has almost always grown internationally. So if you think table tennis is just shrinking because all sports are shrinking, I assume you expect all sports to be struggle to maintain...
  18. Table Tennis Kingdom: WTT will change table tennis. "There's no turning back now."

    Well, I was hoping you had an idea that could be replicated on other countries, not something sp obvious that you don't need to ask what it is and you pretty much know it is almost impossible to replicate it across the world. Or maybe there are some elements of it you would prefer to focus on...
  19. Table Tennis Kingdom: WTT will change table tennis. "There's no turning back now."

    If you think it is relevant, sure. I don't have to give you permission, you have written more than enough to continue to share your opinion.
  20. Table Tennis Kingdom: WTT will change table tennis. "There's no turning back now."

    Why the French? Is table tennis bigger than tennis in France? The question is how to attact significant sponsorship money into the sport.
Top