Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Played an unrated tournament on Saturday. First round was a round robin of 4, I won the group and went into a single elimination. Only competitive match was against a kid that lost to last month (or I think really in June) partly because it was his hoke club and partly because in addition to...
  2. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    Hashimoto makes the semifinals. However she is going to have to beat two teammates to take the trophy unless Xheng performs a miraculous comeback. I suspect Miwa is already a bit too much so it is good to at least defend your seeding and draw placement.
  3. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    The slimy behavior continues. So since Uda is #40, how is he ahead of Togami? If this was the discussion, there was never any serious discussion to be had if we were just using the ranking list. Obviously Lebrun was hurt by going through a period of injury (admittedly self inflicted). But if...
  4. Prithika Pavade signs long-term sponsorship deal with GEWO

    I can tell you that Kanak has an influence on the Indian market simply because a lot of Indians are also Americans and vice versa. The ICC(guess what the I stands for) was/is one of the biggest training centers in the USA and while Kanak didn't train there, it was how Massimo got into the US...
  5. Prithika Pavade signs long-term sponsorship deal with GEWO

    With Aruna, it also came down to what his lawyer/agent was negotiating at that time for Nigeria. Quadri had already become a big brand regardless of ball, but Gewo needed him more and were willing to do more things for more people. I think the deal worked out for everyone. IMHO, the argument...
  6. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    My take is that Hwan Bae was actually the better player for most of the match and lost game 2 from 9-7 up allowing Yoshiyama to play quality shots. I am a bit disappointed in Yoshiyama's game, it seems he is a player who needs a cosch to play his best as he didn't really make good tactical...
  7. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    After you quote exactly where I said Duda wasn't improving. Show you understand English first.
  8. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    Continuing the slimy behavior and not addressing anything I wrote. Thanks for proving the point.
  9. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    WTF.,. need to find and watch this and see what happened....
  10. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    Noting this here as a clear example of Zeio's inability to understand English or his willingness to lie about someone's position just to win arguments. Anyone can look over the internet for where or when I or anyone else said Duda wasn't improving when the context was whether Uda beating Duda...
  11. Prithika Pavade signs long-term sponsorship deal with GEWO

    TT profit is hard in general, but if you are taking a flier on any domestic talent, it is hard to do worse than Pavade. Her Indian heritage is mildly relevant here. And there will probably be caveats in the deal but the biggest thing is that she should be at least as valuable as Bernie and if...
  12. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    I hope you quote TTD users to 5ch to complete the absurdity of the practice.
  13. Prithika Pavade signs long-term sponsorship deal with GEWO

    She is probably the biggest female talent in France and one of the top talents in Europe and just turned 20 and has been ranked top 20 in the world. What caliber of talent do you want signed looking at the European women? A lot comes down to the deal but there are no female players that are...
  14. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    So in other words, 5ch and tieba are still gospel but they might not be gospel because Japanese players can be hard for 5ch users to understand because Japanese language can be convoluted?
  15. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    I thought 5ch users and tieba users were gospel - why the qualification?
  16. Nagasaki: "I've never liked table tennis that much to begin with..." (#1169)

    Outside of China, she has pretty much achieved what all the dumber and smarter people have achieved. I think she will accept that problem.
  17. Nagasaki: "I've never liked table tennis that much to begin with..." (#1169)

    The much maligned Ito who had no clue what she was doing when having no coach and then using her mother and who was crazy enough to tout her achievements as evidence of her status? Ito?
  18. Why did Honoka and Hitomi break up their WD pair?

    The T-league schedule intersects with WTT but her teammates Odo and Yokoi were able to play internationally and she didn't. There might be a straightforward explanation but doesn't that give you some pause? Obviously she will meet the ranking demands. But being limited to having to do it...
  19. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    I wonder if Sato and Hashimoto are barred from teaming up by their new club configurations and alliances and wherher they would consider it to qualify for doubles in LA. They are still the most exciting doubles team in the world and one of the best though to be honest, when/if they pair, China...
  20. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    Honoka has no major threats until Miwa. Good luck to her.
Top