Search results

  1. Haifu, white, black, yellow oils

    i think he meant the effect on the rubbers lol. but i believe i saw a post of yours talking about how long the national yellow works out of the bottle too and it finally inspired me to get a bottle because my regular seamoon was over a year old.
  2. DHS fans unite!

    what degree OS for your backhand? i was twiddling last night when i was training on the robot and i was making some pretty good rips on my backhand with my black H3N OS 39 degree prov. I was thinking of buying a new butterfly FZD ALC and throwing a red H3N OS on the backhand with a little...
  3. Haifu, white, black, yellow oils

    beautiful. I just got a small bottle of HAIFU National Yellow. Definitely noticed a difference compared to regular seamon, even straight from opening the bottoe. Regualr seamoon is not as thick or sticky as the national yellow.
  4. sanwei cc

    I put a sanwai target pro 3 on my CC blade. I boosted with regular seamoon. its pretty fun to play with but not as fun as my viscaria + H3 combo lol
  5. Your backhand sucks? It's ok brother, don't cry! We're in this together for the long run....

    when did you take this video? looking like a straight up beast! i know you're mainly a coach but obviously you played at a pretty high level before? plz share your table tennis testimony or link to where you have already done so?
  6. H3 42 degree blue

    What kind of booster are you using?
  7. Tired and Disappointed of Boosting Hurricane 3

    Its beautiful! What kind of booster? how many layers? Do you always keep the plastic sheet on the rubber when boosting a rubber for the first time?
  8. DHS poor quality top layer

    How much was that blade? Honestly I would be more worried about peeling off the rubber once its glued on....those splinters would get ripped off by the glue i feel like.
  9. How to give crazy topspin?

    The only way to have crazy top spin is to properly utilize the full kinetic chain of movement…it starts from your feet, to your legs, to your hips, to your core, to your elbow to your forearm, wrist and hand. And like sleep master said, you need to do it thousands of times and also have someone...
  10. Your backhand sucks? It's ok brother, don't cry! We're in this together for the long run....

    Can confirm. In 30 minutes @Der_Echte helped me take my backhand from a complete liability to something that could get back on the table by using those simple concepts. Many months later, I occasionally score some kill shots with my backhand haha
  11. Strategies to learn

    I'll give you a few basic strategies or tactics you can try to use against your opponents: 1) if you have a serve that is really killing your opponent, do that serve 60-70% of the time until they prove to you they can adjust and return the serve. For example, by same serve, I mean a pendulum...
  12. DHS Hurricane 3 versions in 2025

    So i picked up a bottle of HAIFU National Yellow. I reboosted 2 of my Prov H3N OS (one is 40 degrees, had two layers of regular seamoon previously, other was 39 degree with 1 thick layer of booster). These rubbers are ALIVE!! I think someone in this thread posted a table from the pong...
  13. Tired and Disappointed of Boosting Hurricane 3

    mate....are you trolling us? lol. This is your second sheet of H3 and now you have this big black circle in the middle?
  14. Help with hurricane 3

    1) yes you can start with cheap OS first. probably the best way to see if you actually like hurricane. if you enjoy it, then you can upgrade to provincial. 2) i've never measured the booster before applying. HAIFU comes in a bottle and the lid has a brush on it. i just brush on the booster. i...
  15. Help with hurricane 3

    I used regular seamoon for a year. boosted my various rubbers about 8 times with it. i just got a small bottle of haifu national yellow. its def thicker and stickier like the pongprofessor's chart says. I still haven't played with it yet as i just reboosted two of my OS H3N prov rubbers (that we...
  16. Recordings of me playing with my senior

    this lol. the backswing is still going too far BACK. look at this video from Ma Long. His first couple strokes are called "Drives". notice how how his paddle does not go back past his hips? Then he takes a couple steps back and starts looping the ball. You can see his follow through goes up to...
  17. Tired and Disappointed of Boosting Hurricane 3

    It’s a lesson for us all so thanks for sharing! Sorry it happened to you.
  18. Tired and Disappointed of Boosting Hurricane 3

    Sir- I believe you murdered your H3. Straight to jail. Just kidding, but it sucks you dropped some booster on the top sheet. I did not know it would have that effect on the rubber. I did come here to say that I've been using H3 for over a year now, boosted my rubbers at least 8 times (i have...
  19. Elbow getting very sore.... would a lighter racket help?

    1) your set up is already pretty light. mine is over 200g. my elbow is fine 2) i think you might have tennis elbow....theres a ton of videos on youtube on how to treat this at home. you need some treatment, some rest and then do start doing strengthening exercises. Bob and Brad have a ton of...
Top