Search results

  1. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    Paranang couldn't keep it going though to be fair, Hayata also started containing the angle of play better. Nice match, hopefully we will see more like that.
  2. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    Paranang is playing precision high risk table tennis and it is working. Hayata is struggling massively to return her serves tightly.
  3. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    That is how you fix a capsizing ship lol.
  4. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    She was playing someone she was supposed to beat, no? Isn’t only China supposed to matter lol?
  5. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    They already showed they were ready in Singapore. That said, if Hariboy had bought the same sense of urgency to game 1 and 2 that he brought to game 3 and 4, he would have had a chance but his ball placement is sometimes too inaccurate.
  6. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Still a bit lacking to me... that said, I am surprised at the entry list I am seeing in some cases, plenty of 2200 level players.
  7. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    The match against Quadri is really old. Maybe elite power isn't the way to describe it, it's really a Hugo thing because Kanak has beaten lots of quality power players (Jorgic, Franziska) just as he couldn't do much against Dima who is in some ways a craftier Hugo.
  8. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    It looks pretty simple. Human beings are usually not computers. If I say Ma Long killed or destroyed Fan Zhendong, it is equally simple no? It's not really an argument I get why you said what you said. I am trying to explain what I meant.
  9. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Whe I said he doesn't play, I mean he doesn't play that many matches. Not that he isn't on a roster or has never played. It's okay, I will start writing for hairsplitters.
  10. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Yeah, how many matches?
  11. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    He doesn't even play in MLTT. That says a lot.
  12. ITTF-Oceania Cup-2025

    Yeah, but the bigger draw was already in place last year. That's my point.
  13. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    Prime Eugene IMHO was before the new plastic ball so it is harder to compare. I don't think his game is as effective with the new ball and both players are US Open champions around the 2800 level in their primes and struggle notoriously with Hugo. It will be a good match for sure, but I am...
  14. ITTF-Pan American Cup-2025

    And the importance of world ranking for seeding in events even teams events.
  15. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    Not at all, just saying something more likely than the Harimiotos winning...
  16. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    More likely a Lin Shidong and Kuai Man coronation.
  17. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Lebesson kills Kasahara. BTW, why is in his prime Hodaei in MLTT? Is he trying to accelerate his aging?
  18. ITTF-Oceania Cup-2025

    This is similar to the last larger world cup with 48 players i believe.
Top