Search results

  1. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    Come on, Samara tougher than Szocs? Not even entirely clear at this point whether she is clearly tougher than Diaconu and Dragoman and Zaharias. Romania has built a tough team for a while and will be strong for a long time.
  2. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    I wish they had played Sora in that slot, I think he could have given the Dragon more trouble, though the Dragon would have been clearly prepared.
  3. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    The best thing about this result for France, which might get even better on the men's side but regardless even if it stops at bronze, is that it gives extra fuel to sell the hosts as Olympic teams medal favorites. Though in reality, doubles at the Olympics adds a layer of complexity that is real.
  4. I Challenged The STRONGEST Ping Pong Hustler in New York!

    The fact the hustler uses unorthodox rubbers does explain a lot of what you see in the video and it goes unsaid lol. Definitely a hype job.
  5. I Challenged The STRONGEST Ping Pong Hustler in New York!

    I have seen players get to 2300 without a solid pips game, it is all relative.
  6. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    I wanted Wong Chun Ting to terrorize Japan. Was gutted when no one else on Hong Kong managed to win a match vs Austria, and two of them were close enough that it was really sad.
  7. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    It was definitely a mix of both Kao relaxing and Falck giving up and relaxing out of hopelessness. But Falck played way below his level - Kao should probably win but not that much.
  8. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    It was a choke job, by the time he recovered, it was too late. If he had the same mindset in the 1st game that he got to late in the third game, he would have played much better. The pressure got to him and he started thinking too much.
  9. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    Denmark moved Groth to the third slot since they realized that Slovenia would likely rely on Darko winning two and Kozul winning the third slot. I didn't think Rasmussen was good enough for the strategy to make a difference but between his play and Hribar's choke job, it was enough to make it work.
  10. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    Would Lin have beaten Truls if he had getting past Lim? Who really knows....
  11. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    I think he is just following the results from the national champs
  12. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    Two matches in one day is a lot of fun! Sweden tonight!
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    My coach told me that I didn't know how to spin the ball. I said, "I do spin the ball". He asked my fellow students (grade and high school students), "Does NL spin the ball?" "Not really." "You drive the ball which is okay for some balls, but if you learn to spin, you can attack more balls...
  14. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    They likely need a win from Alexis or Gauzy against Germany. But it is better than being on the same side as China for sure.
  15. Is it worth it to learn how to replace rubber yourself?

    You can do it with Elmer Rubber Cement to start off with.
Top