Search results

  1. Looking for a Fh Rubber

    If you struggle with shot placement in matches. You can position your trainingspartner more in the places you want to hit. I.e. if you do falkenberg get him to stay right in the corner to block with his backhand not the middle of backhand side.
  2. Some questions about Edge tape, Gluing, impacts on gameplay

    If you hit the table that hard no edge tap will safe you. I use edge tap only on the parts where it can hit the table. Unnecessary weight is not welcome 😂
  3. Index pressure on forehand top spin

    I was aware, that pro´s use their fingers while doing topspins but i was never sure what they meant, or how to do it. Maybe what I am going to talk about is different but the quality of the ball is so much better. So what I discovered for me while doing a TT Trainer certification is that...
  4. Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Butterfly vs Donic

    Do you know a good trustable source to get one?
  5. Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Butterfly vs Donic

    True, but I didn´t want to spent that much money. I got all my expensive blades slightly used. But maybe thats the next step. get rid of everything and just get what I am chasing.
  6. Donic Ovtcharov Original No.1 / Senso comparison

    Donic Ovtcharov Senso No.1 is. Donic original Senso No.1 is not. When they changed the name the blade changed completly. Original is a dead feeling blade.
  7. Looking for a Fh Rubber

    I am that player against same lvl or better i play amazing. Lower lvl pips or anti is my cryptonite.
  8. Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Butterfly vs Donic

    Small update on my blade journey. Switched completely to Donic Ovtcharaov Senso No.1 awesome blade for me. Very good touch and flex. I also got a Donic original Senso No.1 (should be same blade but renamed after Dima left Donic). Original Senso feels way worse then ovtvharov Senso. Feels very...
  9. Xiang Peng Excluded from ITTF World Cup 2026

    WCQ is in good form, in my opinion not as good as fzd but good enough to win it pretty safe
  10. Backhand modern weight transfer technique: loading on dominant leg. What do you think or prefer?

    When I have more time and do it against backspin always try to use hip and feet. Counterspin or spinning against block i usually dont have the time and just use my arm.
  11. Tried BH loop against underspin again

    engage core, have a little hollow back. stand deep, deeper then you think you have to, load hip. hip rotates upwards like a spiral staircase
  12. Tried BH loop against underspin again

    yes every time forehand and backhand loops
  13. Best blade for forehand oriented players ?

    Donic ovtcharov Senso No1 is a great blade but can only get it used or from a collector. Its a W968 with Donic handles, but still slim handle. Donic Orignal Senso No. 1 plays a bit different but also very good.
  14. Andro Hexer Grip vs Buterfly Rozena

    i had the same issue with free chack II with dignics or tenergy. I switched to DHS No. 3, since then no more issues
  15. WTT Feeder Lille-2026 (27 - 31 January 2026)

    i am happy Wim won, he plays 2 bundesliga maye it´s his ticket into the first. he deservs it he plays very well
  16. Technique correction - Trying to Fix my FH backstroke + hitting through the sponge

    when people compare the stroke to fan zhendong or ma long and don´t notice, that they lift their arm before they swing forward, they are a completely useless coach.
  17. Butterfly Zyre 03

    At first i thought the first one was normal speed <3 Jokes a side nice forehand. good followtrough
  18. Why are dignics09C considered not suitable for beginners/intermediate players ?

    My D09c was still tacky/sticky after half a year. I could still easily lift up a ball. D09c is not for beginners because it has a lot of catapult if you engage it perfectly. So first its a pretty slow rubber and then all of sudden its super super fast. And most beginners/intermediate players...
  19. Lightweight alternative to the Butterfly Ovtcharov ALC Blade

    100% there is no substition for the Ovtcharov ALC
Top