Search results

  1. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Just because you play competetive doesn't mean glycer is not a rubber for you. A high end rubber is not needed. What is your lvl and how is your technique. A rubber should not be chosen because its the most expensive/high end rubber a company offers.
  2. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    G09c is a pretty good option too. I like it if you just want to have fun its softer and easy to drive trough.
  3. TTR is not fair

    I just watched the games of Anders vs Quadri and Sora Matsushima vs Xue Fei and in my opinion TTR is not fair. Both match ups are lefty vs righty and the TTR angles are completely different. Also the TTR angle does not align with the point of view from the players so it's impossible to tell if...
  4. China Smash 2025

    Facts, but the heads dont cover the point of contact. The contact is clearly visible ita just when the ball drops they can see it for a bit. I think ttr is whack how it is right now. I just watched Sora vs Xue Fei and the angle is whack again. Sora should clearly be able to see the ball but...
  5. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Ease of use: D80 > D05 > D09c. Ease of Spin creation: D80>D05>D09c. Max Spin: D09c > D05 >D80 I think the most consistency you will get with D80 its the easiest to use and still has a lot of Spin. But it's closer to T05, maybe a better T05 even for the new Ball, D09c is the closest to H3...
  6. China Smash 2025

    What are the thoughts on quadri Arunas ttr reviews against lind. The angele the checked it on was so whack.
  7. Importance of gluing well

    Use the hair dryer on cold. Warm or medium can change the rubber. It speeds up the process too and is harmless that way. I do the same, just glueing would be a waste of time
  8. Importance of gluing well

    I use 2 on the rubber and 1 medium to thick one on the blade. If the rubbers sockes up a lot of the glue I might use 3. And the first one would be thin. Always make sure the rubber is completely dry (see-trough/no white spots left) I try to not stretch the rubber when I apply it. After I...
  9. Donic Ovtcharov Original No.1 / Senso comparison

    Yes have both. I like the senso handle more. Both are great.
  10. Donic Ovtcharov Original No.1 / Senso comparison

    Ovtcharov is faster, and the handle is a lot thicker. WHen you hit trough the blade the arc is a little lower
  11. Donic Ovtcharov Original No.1 / Senso comparison

    Hmm sounds like a great thing to me. Closer to 968 = closer to holy grail
  12. How to get the upper hand in bh-bh exchanges?

    My 2 cents on it. Best taktik in my opinion is to play at the cross ever point and then far into the side the chose to use. So backhand at middle next ball far into backhand. This is probably the easiest to do fast without learning new stuff. Long tearm you could learn how to chop block or...
  13. Donic Ovtcharov Original No.1 / Senso comparison

    No unfortunately not.
  14. dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    I am not sure G09c has the same top sheet as D09c. They have the same pimples strukture but in my opinion not the same material. Still G09c is way easiert to play then D09c. D09c is only a good rubber if you want to attack pretty much everything or at least go aktiv against every ball. Being...
  15. Donic Ovtcharov Original No.1 / Senso comparison

    Should be the same blade, with different grip coulores. Apparently they get the blade from DHS and change the handle.
  16. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Butterfly had rackets of pros on their instagram, looks like the pros don't even use Max sponge on the backhand.
  17. Choosing Blades and Rubbers for a Beginner Table Tennis Player

    1.8 should be enough but it depends how good you are. Its always hard to recommend stuff without seeing what your technique looks like. Best way to know is to ask your coach or more experienced players at your club.
  18. Choosing Blades and Rubbers for a Beginner Table Tennis Player

    Go with Mark V. 1.8mm is a good beginners choice. Don't overthink it. You can generate more then enough spin with it, if you have the correct technique. After your Mark V is worn and done. I would recommend to go for a more modern rubber. Mark V is a little bit like Hurricane and has no catapult.
  19. Barefoot shoes

    I think the only solution is to find some indoor shoes that has a wide toe box. You can also look at indoor football(soccer) shoes. I wear nikes.
  20. Focus on the ball instead of my movement?

    In training you should get balls with very little deviation. To train your technique and swing. Switch it up in training if its wanted in training like training for float or under spin etc. In match play you should watch the opponent and then follow the ball with your eyes until you hit it...
Top