Search results

  1. Which fh rubber?

    I think if all the soft rubbers didn´t work and as far as i know victas balsa 3.3 is a slow wood, it´s your technique that needs adjusting and training. For me ternergy 05 fx worked great for development, maybe a bit harder not so bouncy rubber works for you. I think investing in a coach is...
  2. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Looks like Dima to me, he loses so often in the fith set. I think he is not adaptable enough, or looks stamina, but this has been a issue for him on the international stage
  3. Is Dignics 09c good for serve?

    I think tacky rubbers are the best for serving, rubbers like h3, 09c and alike. I have 09c and service is a non issue rather they are really good. But i think you need more racket speed to get all the potential out of the rubber compared to tenergy 05 or dignics 05.
  4. I feel that Dignics 05 is extremely overrated. Is it just me?

    It´s all about the technique, dignics 05 plays very good agressive blocks nice loops i think its a well rounded rubbber.
  5. ITTF: Let the Witch-Hunt for Boosters Begin

    Ittf is missing the fact that pretty much every pro is boosting, if everybody is boosting everybody has the same opportunities and the game is fair. Fairness is not a argument to ban boosting, only health concerns are. Level playing feild if erverybody is allowed to use their racket as they...
  6. New BH rubber

    Maybe try tenergy 05 fx for the next step should be faster then rozena and has the grip of tenergy 05. I personally use dignigcs 05 and think it is a great backhand rubber.
  7. Has anyone tried Xiom Omega VII Tour i?

    Are you sure, shoouldn´t it have more arc then a outer alc? I have a ovtcharov alc and i think it has a pretty high arc
  8. Your perfect combo if price is no object?

    DHS W968 no. 1 with dignics 09c on forehand and dignics 05 backhand, maybe get a golden viscaria fishscale as a back up blade
  9. How controllable is Dignics 05?

    I think it is pretty controllable, but you need to have good technique. I use it on the backhand and I feel like it´s a good rubber maybe one of the best if you want to attack and don`just block.
  10. Help me choose long pips

    Just don´t, get a normal rubber and learn to use your backhand properly, thank you
  11. best tt shoe?

    this is so important, with all the side stepping in TT a low shoe is the best you can get. I don´t think it has to be a TT shoe just get one with a low sole and that fits you good.
  12. Prohibition Era. Is it going to the end now?

    I think, you can't blame people boosting at home or at hobby and semi pro lvl, when players on the big stage boosts and admit to it. They can only prevent boosting in big tournaments, by assembling every players racket by a neutral person or staff which have to follow certain guidelines. In my...
  13. Be honest guys: you don't need carbon blades

    I play with a Ovtcharov innerforce alc, because i like the feel of carbon blades more. I don´t think for speed or spin carbon is necessary, but the feeling it gives it totally different. Wood vibrates more and carbon gives a stiffer feel.
  14. best tt shoe?

    I just use indoor football shoes, I like the flat sole and they have good grip, too.
  15. DHS W968 review

    Hey, your guys reviews really got me thinking about getting a w968, can somebody please explain the versions of it. As far as i know national Player Version is the highest regearding quality and price followed by national, followed by provincial. I saw at pro tt that they sell an official one...
Top