Search results

  1. Best FH in the Eyes of Former and Current Japanese Players

    Xu xin was amazing for a short time maybe the best in the world. Its sad he never got the chance at the Olympic singles. His forehand is amazing.
  2. Dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    D05 is very good at mid distance. High arc very spinny you can really go forward and the ball goes on the table. D09c you need a lot more body and legs to have the same result but if you hit it correctly the spin is outer worldly. D09c is the best rubber for counter top spin, where as D05 is...
  3. Dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    That's an interesting statement how should a technique for hard rubber look like?
  4. Wang Hao and Qiu Dang on Felix Lebrun at WTT CS Macao 2025

    If you are not able to read the handbook, and sing all your rights away it's his own fault for talking in the hall about it.
  5. Can anybody recommend a blade that is both controllable at the table and fast further from the table?

    Use a defensive style blade in your left hand a viscaria in your right hand.
  6. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    What did Zhang Jike say? The world is really strong and LSD has time. He probably has one of the greatest backhands of all time and is very jung.
  7. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    To me it looks like he has weak forehand open up. Maybe spinny but very slow. And in a top spins really if it gets changed from backhand backhand to his forehand he doesn't seem ready and his counter is often not dangerous enough. This leads to him having to go to his lobbing game or running...
  8. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    I never said he lost because of his forehand style just pointed the style out. And said he lost because he has weak forehand and that his forehand was exploited. Every match LSD lost, was because of his week forehand. At least it looked like it to me. Never said i know better then his coach...
  9. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Amazing win from anders i am still pissed i can't watch wtt live in Germany after R16 i think. LSD has a very weak forehand for a Chinese player. Anders exploited it really good. LSD doen't use his elbow at all he has very similar motion to Harimoto. If I would he his coach there would be a lot...
  10. Overlooked match skills that hold you back

    Slowing things down and dropping balls short are very important. Also for me right now I get caught in the elbow to much, so for me it would reading the opponent better and being more efficient in deciding if I want to play forehand or backhand. I also think it is very Important to have a plan...
  11. Wang Hao and Qiu Dang on Felix Lebrun at WTT CS Macao 2025

    True true, but does someone have a translated Version of what they talked about
  12. Best Water based glue

    I used Butterlfy free check pro and it annoyed me. Kept pulling bits from the rubber even big holes. Switched to DHS No.n15 never been happier. Great glue.
  13. Do you prepare more than one racket for league matches / tournaments?

    Ricardo Walthee showed in on off his vlogs that all of his blades are 1g difference so from 93g to 89 or something like that.
  14. Do you prepare more than one racket for league matches / tournaments?

    Same for me i have also two but they are the same. The back up racked I use to train our kids team so I have some degree of being used to it and my main racket which I use in training and matches. Also having two rackets for traing the youth and one main stops me from having to glue new rubbers...
  15. I need a clear answer, when receiving, when does the ball has LESS spin? Off the bounce? Or after it reached its apex?

    And it does not spin back up, the spin it loses on impact is lost and does not magically come back. After the bounce the spin is pretty consistent
  16. I need a clear answer, when receiving, when does the ball has LESS spin? Off the bounce? Or after it reached its apex?

    The ball has less spin the longer it travels. So after the bounce spin -> apex less spin -> after apex even less spin. But there is very little difference, because the spin only gets slowed down by the air resistance. I bet it's so little it might just be 1rpm or less
  17. My EJ journey hasn't gotten me anywhere until I returned home

    Traing with a robot is the same as training multiball. It gives you the chance to improve footwork, technique and placement. Thhere are restrictions but a robot is a very good tool.
  18. My EJ journey hasn't gotten me anywhere until I returned home

    I bet with some time you can set you robot up that way. Seth has a video about robots too and he has them away from the table to simulate choppers. I think with a chair and some determination you can set it up.
  19. Changing to lp rubber

    That's just my opinion, but playing pips is the easy route to fast succes. There is a reason, that there are only very few pips player in the top leagues. In the lower leagues it works because the opponents dont know how to play against it, but the higher you get the more problems you will have...
  20. My EJ journey hasn't gotten me anywhere until I returned home

    Most people who think about their set up get it wrong. We all want to try the new and best stuff with most control and it should be so fast and spinny even pros can't block it. But that's the wrong way. A wood blade or maybe inner carbon is more then enough and some basic rubber. I myself had...
Top