Search results

  1. Experienced players using basic rubbers

    I used dignics 09c and 05 I switched to rozena on back and forehand.
  2. Advice for new rubbers

    A blade does not make rubbers faster. A blade is the soul of yoour setup, if the blade is already very fast your set up will always have a fast basespeed, rubbers adjust the speed of your set up to more faster or less fast. I don´t think a sticky rubber will give you more rotation at our lvl we...
  3. I need a German inner blade

    you should look at soulspin, they have a lot of interesting blades and the quality is superb, they manufacture for a lot of brands and its always the high end blades. If you are in germany you can also request a bag with different handlshaps to try out.
  4. Fanzhendong ALC vs VISCARIA

    i read a few threats and reviews about this and a lot of people have the same opinion. I don´t think viscaria and it´s clones are the same. Apparently the lin gaoyuan alc is the softest of them all. Timo Ball himself said in a ttd video, that his blade is very hard.
  5. 2 w968 with different top plies ?

    shouldn´t both be limba-ayous, carbon not koto outer
  6. How to remove glue

    So i reglued using DHS 15, and i have to say its a great rubber to apply, really thick but easy to spread. To my own surprise I had no issue removing the glue from my dignics 09c and 05 but i am shocked by how much they shrink within a week lost 0,25 cm in verticalaty. It was hanging over the...
  7. Dignics 09c longevity

    I reglued my dignics 09c and in one week it shrank at least 0.5 cm. Is it heavily boosted from factory or why does it shrink that much and does it make sense to stretch it while reglueing. Did Butterfly change the 09c? My old sheet was a bit sticky and my new one is not as sticky just really...
  8. Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Special vs Yasaka Sweden Extra

    This is the way to go. Don't rush it. Change your rubbers and stick with your blade.
  9. How to play against flat hitter?

    had me in the first half :D you should boost your h3, the pros boost it the most/best. Not boosting it is like playing a tnergy 05 but removing the sponge.
  10. How to play against flat hitter?

    What i did against a flat hitter was give them no spin balls, they need your spin. Without your spin their ball usually goes long, it does not bend down. If you want to spin their flat hit you have to loop more like its a underspin ball. Also i try to move them around and play far to their...
  11. How to remove glue

    Ah ok so just never use Butterfly glue again. I heard some people use irons to remove glue, apparently you can use the hot side and slide the glue off, but i am worried it will damage the sponge. Ok since I used up all my butterfly glue i will buy the one from DHS
  12. How to remove glue

    Hello Ladys and Gentleman, I want to remove glue from my rubbers to reglue them on another blade, has anybody tips so I don´t tear craters in my sponge. I used Butterflys Free Check Pro II on Dignics 09c and 05.
  13. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Why do the chinese fans not cheer for lin shidong. In every game they are for the other Chinese player or they just shout go Team China. It´s so strange for me. I hope Hugo can get to the final, would be a great rematch
  14. Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Butterfly vs Donic

    After Training the donic, feels a lot softer, and slower. It has higher arc and more control I fell like, but for me it misses the power. Butterfly Ovtcharov seems like the whole package compared. Little less control, little less arc but still very good arc, with more power. Bit stiffer but not...
  15. Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Butterfly vs Donic

    Paired it with dignics 09c on forehand and dignics 05 on backhand. So far I did not have a hollow feeling. Tomorrow and on saturday I got training will update after that.
  16. Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Butterfly vs Donic

    ok little Update i got a donic ovtcharov no.1 senso for a steal. I couldn´t resist. The Donic is a lot slower, with a bit better control. The handle is smaller and for me the transition from forehand to backhand is easier in my opinion. But to get power you have to work a lot more and the blade...
  17. Advice for beginners: No need to change your blade

    The owner of SoulSpin once stated that, a blade always works as one, so different outer plies one a blade don´t make that much of a difference. I did not test the blade, but he has a lot of experience and his opinion should be trusted. I think for beginners changing a blade is a big mistake...
  18. Harimoto seen using new butterfly rubber

    Has anybody some insight in what the rubber is? Does it even have pimps left under it?
  19. Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Butterfly vs Donic

    Thank you for recommendations, needed someone to tell me to no test around :D
  20. Butterfly Dimitrij Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Review

    how do you know it´s apro version, and whats differnt to the "normal" version. Does it play significantly different
Top