Search results

  1. WTT Champions Frankfurt November 3-8

    Players list is out: https://www.worldtabletennis.com/eventInfo?selectedTab=Player%20List&eventId=3252 No Hashimoto to my disappointment, but Sato will be there at least. Also, it has been confirmed that a Star Contender will take the Champions' place in 2027 from November 9-14. The host city...
  2. Training in China

    Tony has run his connections and you are now able to train in one of the Chinese national team's training centers. This is what it looks like: If you are interested you can reach out to Tony via [email protected] There is also still the option to train in Taiwan with Tony's help. You can...
  3. 1. Bundesliga Women Germany 2026/2027

    The new season starts tomorrow so here is the new thread. After multiple years of not being able to fill the desired slots the league will finally feature eight teams again. Langstadt dissolved their Bundesliga teams, but Langenselbold took over their license and Fürstenfeldbruck got promoted...
  4. Tony has been banned and won't return

    Tony has been banned for 48 hours with no intention of returning and asked me to pass along how to reach out to him for anyone wondering. PMs aren't working due to the ban at the moment. E-Mail: [email protected] or via his website www.tonytt.com
  5. FS: Victas outfit from Japan

    Hey guys, I'm selling this unisex outfit I ordered from Japan as I didn't get the sizes right. This is the variant the Japanese men wore in Paris without all the national prints. The tags are still on. The shirt is XL and the shorts are L, but be mindful that these are Japanese sizes and are...
  6. 1. Bundesliga Women 2025/2026

    The new season starts on Sunday so here is the new thread. Mytischtennis launched a new version of the site that is basically inferior in every way. Most links are broken if you check out the previous thread. Unlike the men's league the women only have seven teams competing. Eight are...
  7. Fan Zhendong is joining 1. FC Saarbrücken next season

    Just in. People spotted him in the transfer list with the deadline ending today and the club confirmed after today's CL match. Fan actually approached the club. Here is the full article via Google translate. "Sensational transfer: 1. FC Saarbrücken signs Olympic champion Fan Zhendong Exclusive...
  8. How to watch the top German Leagues 2024/2025

    A bit late to do this since the season is nearing its end, but I figured I should make this to keep track of what you are able to watch. This is supposed to be mostly an overview and strictly for streams. Most of the leagues you can't properly watch anyway and I don't think they warrant...
  9. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    I figured I should make a comprehensive thread for anyone that might be interested since I follow the league closely and the women don't get much attention unfortunately. Unlike the men's league the women only have seven teams competing. Eight are technically mandatory, but the league has been...
  10. WTT Finals Men and Women Fukuoka 2024, 11/20-24

    Announced today. No separation between men and women this time. Taking place November 20 - 24.
  11. Hosting a TTD community tournament in Germany

    The idea was mentioned sometime ago and a few people were interested so I want to make this happen. My club owns the venue so that isn't a problem (I asked just in case). We are located in Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg. It should take place during the break between league seasons on a weekend, May...
Top