WTT Champions Frankfurt November 3-8

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
May 2022
1,351
1,807
5,054
Players list is out:


No Hashimoto to my disappointment, but Sato will be there at least. Also, it has been confirmed that a Star Contender will take the Champions' place in 2027 from November 9-14. The host city has not been announced.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Moderator
Oct 2014
20,857
27,603
73,626
Read 17 reviews
Players list is out:


No Hashimoto to my disappointment, but Sato will be there at least. Also, it has been confirmed that a Star Contender will take the Champions' place in 2027 from November 9-14. The host city has not been announced.
I think Star Contenders are better honestly, I like the quality level of Champions, but given how many players want to play and Germany's status as a TT nation, the more players that can enter an event, the better.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
May 2022
1,351
1,807
5,054
I think Star Contenders are better honestly, I like the quality level of Champions, but given how many players want to play and Germany's status as a TT nation, the more players that can enter an event, the better.
I prefer them too. I have grown kinda tired of the one table action. I would rather watch multiple matches live at the same time and maybe catch pros practice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NextLevel
Top