Search results

  1. Strategy against SP player that constantly beats me

    Many valuable pointers; I will use them. I am friends with the guys so I will aske them what of my game troubles them most. Thank you
  2. Strategy against SP player that constantly beats me

    I will try to play low and profit from their higher returns.
  3. Strategy against SP player that constantly beats me

    That i saw from a guy who beats one of them and often employs a heavy loaded topspin shot. Thank you for your advice, I know that you have this kind of "uncles" in your club. May the force be with you, when you'll smash the ball on their side of the table!
  4. Strategy against SP player that constantly beats me

    I am a beginner 45 years old player and I often play outdoors. There are a couple of older guys (~65 year) that: - play close to the table, are not very mobile - have a lot of playing experience (good shot placement, blocking) - play SP or cheap premade rackets (where sponge is thin or non...
Top