Search results

  1. Rumour new Butterfly flagship rubber

    https://equipment.ittf.com/#/equipment_preview/racket_coverings/3564
  2. If you got anything table tennis related for Christmas…

    I got this. I am my own Santa :D Tempted by the faster X-Velox but I am not there yet with my playing skills. https://hmblades.com/produs/hm-super-arylate-x-carbon-fl/
  3. Yay! I am a looper now, so what next?

    How do you flat hit a longer backspin opening serve? Or a long ball that goes down under the table level? What is your % of good flat spin hits against a looped ball, compared to counter-looping?
  4. Lemuria Long 5 Clone

    Where does it say Lemuria? In the shop? Seems to me it's a noname
  5. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Yinhe Pro 03, tried on Sunday with Rakza Z and Rakza 7. On the FH, Rakza Z made my smile the way it kept the ball on the table.
  6. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Every time I want to crack a joke about WCQ (or any other top player) I remember that he is no 1 in the world at something very competitive. And jokes aside, to really listen in honest opinions only to people who are themselves top 10 in the world at something very competitive, no matter what...
  7. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    Clearly the coach didn't do his compulsory zeio reading.
  8. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    Somebody has a dream tournament! Let's go Faraji!
  9. Banish long pips

    I have a monthly game with a guy that meets the description. Still haven't beat him. Not playing other games with him that would allow me to adapt to his style. But it's me and my lack of technique to blame. He gives some balls back that should be easily attacked and I don't yet have the skills...
  10. How is the women's game different from men?

    Physics already have a formula for friction that generate spin: Ffrict = µ • Fnorm These forces are mainly affected by the surface texture and the amount of force impelling them together. Let's say the force is proportional and varies mainly depending on the speed that the ball and rubber...
  11. Clean ball opponent vs Junky opponent

    As a beginner, I experienced the same when faced with an experienced pusher. I didn't have the technique to punish him and he was a better pusher than me. He killed me. Second time I met him (friendly game again), instead of frustrating myself that i lose points, I changed the point of view. I...
  12. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Cheng Meng plays at another level, today.
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    The girl from North Korea has very sound fundamentals and a delightful no nonsense style. And a scary BH!
  14. warning to all EJs!

    Dima keeps fighting!
  15. Forehand topspin prb

    it might help If you know the right movement and want to do it, multiball :) The sound will tell how much impact there is and if there is more brush than hit. You have audio and visual and feel feedback, adjust untill you hit it the right way, then repeat. A phone recording you hit it and then...
  16. 2024 WTT Contender Zagreb, Croatia June 3-9

    Does Alexis have a Victas t-shirt? Wasn't him with Tibhar?
  17. Aliexpress Sales 2024?

    Do you have a link? I don't see those prices :) Thanks
  18. Cheap beginner/intermediate setup

    Agree, nicely said. I would add, as myself I am a beginner, that equipment still plays a role. You should choose equipment that feels ok (a positive attitude makes you progress faster and keeps you on track) and more important that doesn't hamper you from learning certain fundamental skills...
  19. Strategy against SP player that constantly beats me

    2 out of 4 bosses vanquished! Stuck at boss no. 3 but with good chances
Top