Search results

  1. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Rigged draw. This could have been the final.
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Nandan Naresh vs Kestutis Zeimys, one of the top players in the Regionalliga.
  3. We Challenged Table Tennis Powerhouse Dimitrij Ovtcharov!

    Stop holding back, Dan and play penhold!
  4. Some Headband/Bandana/Cap? to help with sweat?

    Caps are not allowed. I bought a headband and it actually made me sweat more under it, but I have sweat drop down into my eyes in rare instances. I usually wipe the sweat off with my wrist band. I never use my towel break lol No one in practice would complain if you used a towel frequently and...
  5. Meeting My Idol Zhang Jike - China Trip Vlog

    Did you find snacks that you liked?
  6. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    She better get to play at all in this event.
  7. Benyamin Faraji 14 years old.

    And this is from Velbert vs Passau. Verdonschot vs Yang.
  8. Benyamin Faraji 14 years old.

    There was a livestream for Hohenstein-Ernstthal vs Velbert, but only one table. Looks like that person just cut the match from it.
  9. 1. Bundesliga Women 2025/2026

    The footage has been fixed and the links have been updated.
  10. 1. Bundesliga Women 2025/2026

    The streams from Weinheim's match yesterday are now visible, but they misaligned the cameras again. They are trying to fix it at the moment. Will update the links later. Table 1 Table 2 EDIT: labeled the tables wrong. Fixed it.
  11. 1. Bundesliga Women 2025/2026

    I actually forgot that there was another match today, but that wasn't being streamed live. The phones were set up in Weinheim, but the streams might be unlisted again. I will have to ask them about it. Anyway, the scores for today are: Weinheim vs Weil 6-2 Chien /Wan vs Toftaker /Riliskyte...
  12. China Smash 2025

    They would have lynched him.
  13. 1. Bundesliga Women 2025/2026

    The next match is tomorrow at 2PM German time. Weinheim will welcome Weil who has to play without Anna Hursey since she is at the China Youth Smash currently. Weinheim will have the full team available. I will be there in person. Also, they have moved to a different venue starting this season...
  14. Andro signed Taiwan no 2, Kao Cheng-Jui

    His contract would have lasted less than a year.
  15. China Smash 2025

    Winter is coming.
  16. China Smash 2025

    Felix possibly saved by flash.
  17. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 Nov 2025

    I was going to buy a ticket for the last day, but changed my mind because I didn't want to see all Chinese semi-finals/finals lol But yeah, looking forward to the matches. No Hashimoto is a bummer, though.
Top