Search results

  1. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    There are free VPN browser extensions. All WTT streams are still on YouTube. It's just the men's 1. Bundesliga that isn't anymore.
  2. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Europe Smash returning to Sweden in 2026 casually confirmed by Adam unless someone has seen confirmation prior to today.
  3. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    What happened?
  4. Do you prepare more than one racket for league matches / tournaments?

    Coincidentally to be honest. I declined an opportunity to turn my racket into a smart racket because I only had one I used at the time. My first racket was way too different to use it for the two weeks I would have needed to wait for my smart racket to get to me and I had a tournament lined up...
  5. An international TTD meet up!

    First photo third person from the right.
  6. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Usually men's and women's teams have different coaches. Chila is on Gauzy's bench now, though. Maybe he was too busy preparing with him to coach Alexis?
  7. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Why is Alexis without a coach? Anyone know? Looks like he has no chance.
  8. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Honestly doesn't seem too farfetched.
  9. Butterfly Zyre 03

    It's about launch price going up. Butterfly went for 80€ first. Other manufacturers slowly followed and now Butterfly is pushing it even further and only Butterfly doesn't discount their premium rubbers.
  10. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    “There’s a void in the market right now. Table tennis is the sixth-most popular sport globally, yet there’s no easy way to watch table tennis.” There was. Everything was free to watch for everyone on YouTube or Twitch and then they started selling rights and it is becoming so disjointed. VPN...
  11. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    This is me when I see the chopper pair win:
  12. Nagasaki: "I've never liked table tennis that much to begin with..." (#1169)

    If you look at her Instagram she just eats an insane amount of food every day. She must still practice and work out to stay that slim lol but she was at some para event so still doing some sort of ambassador job. EDIT: read the whole article. She is coaching para players now. Good that she...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Well, I'm in the Southwest, but umpires don't umpire actual matches when they get hired for tournaments. You just walk around and check if everything is going smoothly. Thanks! We have a rule here that requires clubs to have x amount of umpires depending on the number of registered teams they...
  14. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I have been into gaming basically my whole life. We got accustomed to publishers raising full price to 80€ from 70/60€ this generation and Nintendo suddenly charges 90€ for the new Mario Kart because they know almost everyone will get it for their new shiny Switch 2.
  15. German league TTBL 2025-26

    The man sweats like crazy. Maybe it does get to him. All the venues/gyms in my area are still uncomfortably warm. I rub my rubbers with my hands during winter if I have a match.
  16. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Can't speak for it as I haven't watched the match. I think sometimes the coaches are "useless". Patrick is super self-aware and knows what's happening so when he goes to the bench Jimmy just agrees. The team mates are usually on the bench too and may contribute. Patrick was actually pissed once...
  17. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Followed by Outerforce Supers. Then they can't think of names anymore and will go the DBZ route.
  18. German league TTBL 2025-26

    There is too much table tennis. It's impossible to catch up and if I can't see something live I won't watch it later.
Top