Search results

  1. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Tomo finally worthy of the Super ALC.
  2. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    I'm for no coaches. Plenty of players on the tour don't have one or can't afford one and from personal experience I had enough matches turned around because my opponent got coached while I didn't.
  3. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Is Hina's coach even a qualified physio?
  4. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Umpire called the referee who talked to someone over walkie-talkie and summoned an on-site doctor (?) before the JNT staff were able to look at her hand. They should just call the toilet break the Paris break from now on lol
  5. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    A medical timeout needs to be approved first? Has it always been this way? Hina wanted one and got it.
  6. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Sad to see Hashimoto lose after a promising start.
  7. WTT Feeder Spokane-2025

    Ridiculous how lucky Akae was against Sato.
  8. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Alexis is missing because they removed the metal plate in his injured hand and he has to rest for a month now.
  9. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Once I see Tieba being mentioned it's an instant skip.
  10. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Adam just said there is no TTR at this event. I was wondering why Sora didn't get called out.
  11. TTD Team vs Zhang Jike coming soon🔥

    He will just pull out his phone and chop them to death.
  12. 2026 WTT Series Calendar

    Weird why it's different with this event.
  13. 2026 WTT Series Calendar

    It says WTT Champions Germany and not Frankfurt. Possible location change?
  14. TTD Team vs Zhang Jike coming soon🔥

    I need it now! And with Chair!
  15. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    Miwa had no other answer than expedite and wins the match against Hashimoto. I'm sad for her.
  16. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    Yokoi watching Nagasaki's match in the crowd, it's match point for her and two fans come up to Yokoi asking for autographs and selfies. Can you choose worse timing?
  17. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    My first music teacher in high school made us write one page for every minute we were late to class as punishment. I was late once and then never again.
  18. WTT Star Contender Foz do Iguaçu 2025 7/30-8/3

    That umpire should get suspended.
Top