Search results

  1. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    Nina is getting married. Not sure if she has recovered from her injury, but I doubt we will see her much in the near future because of the wedding.
  2. What USATT or TTR rank would TTD be?

    To put things into perspective: German TTR rating you get once you are registered in a club and play an official match. However, WTT and ITTF databases are linked to TTR and contribute to your rating. Youth players get bonus points every quarter here and all those foreign kids playing WTT events...
  3. What USATT or TTR rank would TTD be?

    They don't take Dan seriously, but he has improved and the others' level they are used to. Now if Dan would finally make the switch to penhold lol
  4. What USATT or TTR rank would TTD be?

    Current TTRs: Tom 1875 Beast 2201
  5. China Smash 2025

    There is already a thread.
  6. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    That match point was such donkey bait. Both were crazy to last that long without mistakes.
  7. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    LSD wants to become the new comeback king.
  8. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Not gonna lie I kinda zoned out because I have seen them play against each other like a hundred times to exaggerate.
  9. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    I dislike these pre-match shows or whatever you wanna call it. In Frankfurt it was some random dance group and a juggler doing his thing and I had to see them on both days I was there last year.
  10. T.League to be Livestreamed and On-Demand *worldwide* via YouTube for 2025-2026 season

    This is the official T-League online shop. No name and I don't think there are unisex versions unfortunately.
  11. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Yeah, basically what's been happening. People frustrated with his results so they insult him, wish him cancer and write other hateful messages.
  12. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Duda happy with his result, but he has been getting harassed on social media for a while now and got again for his loss to Truls. It's upsetting he says. Looking at his achievements in the last twelve to eighteen months, though, he feels proud.
  13. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    He will be dinner for Truls.
  14. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    I'm on my laptop and it's only there when I'm on the forum main page, not while I'm viewing a thread. EDIT: Nevermind, it's there once you scroll up to the top. It disappears when you scroll down.
  15. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Liu Guoliang? Is he looking for a job? lol
  16. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    I think the three silver medals haunt him every night. He never looks satisfied.
  17. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Imagine if XX and ZJK went the Macao route lol
  18. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Is Gauzy the player with the most losses in the decider? It's such a shame to see him lose these close matches.
  19. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Also, they need to make the box wider for Gauzy. Almost crashed into the ball kid.
  20. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    It's barely noticeable compared to the women's matches earlier even if that was Chinese only. They just don't care much about him.
Top