Search results

  1. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Wtf Gauzy and WCT have to play a second singles a mere few hours later against top seeds?
  2. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Jarvis had a very good season in the 2. Bundesliga as number 1 for Mainz with a 14:3 win rate. Team ended up being second.
  3. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    The audio is so uneven depending on the table. Annett was louder on table 1 than on her own table. Correction: they had DHS tables, but no pink ones. At least not to be seen in the video.
  4. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    People that have been to world championships or other big events, do you want to watch shows like dancing or music acts when you wait for matches? I can do without them.
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    That's good enough for a hobby player!
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    G.C.'s look on his face when you hit those winners :ROFLMAO:
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    There are two tournaments happening this weekend, but they overlap on Saturday and I have to decide now which to play. One is for my district, but less players than last year and most are much higher rated than me, but I could advance to the next round simply by having so little participants...
  8. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Ricardo Walther posted a video of the team's training in Düsseldorf and they had DHS tables set up.
  9. European Under-21 Table Tennis Championships-2025

    Was this event not open to the public? I didn't see any viewers.
  10. I Challenged A Pro With A Mystery Table Tennis Bat!

    No double pips? You went easy on him!
  11. Rumour new Butterfly flagship rubber

    Officially via Butterfly store 9790 Yen and 10780 Yen including VAT. I assume the price zeio mentioned is without VAT because Japan lists prices that way.
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yeah, I noticed that when I played the tournament yesterday. I tried to punish serves, missed often or outright failed the receive. Not many third balls I could attack no problem or failed to do so. My backhand is absolutely killing me at the moment in so many ways. I also have the problem with...
  13. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    Sorry, I was at a tournament the whole day and couldn't tune in. Pretty clear results today after Friday's tied matches. Anyone watched them? Langstadt vs Weil 3-6 Mantz/Lupulesku vs Hursey/Sozoniuk 3-1 Paranang/Klee vs Ortega/Lachenmayer 1-3 Paranang vs Sozoniuk 3-0 Mantz vs Hursey 2-3...
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    State championships are taking place this weekend. I took part in the lowest class today and lost all of my group matches and the doubles match with a random partner. I slept less than two hours and felt awful in the first match. I was so slow and my opponent was more of a smasher than spin...
  15. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Got these a while back when they were on sale. I wish Butterfly would bring over more of the Asian designs. They are much better imo, same with Victas.
  16. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    Yeah, she is 11 (Anastasia) and the youngest player to ever play in the women's 1. Bundesliga. Of course they sold it like it's an achievement when it was just the result of mismanagement. Talea, the girl who got to play singles, is 13. I was live in Weinheim once when Böblingen had to play with...
  17. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    Three matches per season are mandatory to be eligible for the play-offs. Berlin deliberately let Nina and Nana not play to focus on the Champions League while the younger players could get experience in the Bundesliga, but the clubs weren't happy that THE German top club didn't play with their...
  18. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    Today's matches have both concluded and couldn't have been more nerve wrecking. Berlin was up 5-2 against Kolbermoor, but the latter pulled off the comeback to achieve the tie. Neumann was leading multiple times against the chopper Gotsch, but frustration comes to her quickly being only 15 and...
  19. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    The second match is about to start in half an hour. Stream is already live if you wanna watch the warm-up. Weil vs Langstadt 5-5 Ortega/Riliskyte vs Paranang/Klee 0-3 Hursey/Sozoniuk vs Mantz/Lupulesku 2-3 Hursey vs Mantz 3-2 Sozoniuk vs Paranang 0-3 Ortega vs Klee 3-0 Lachenmayer vs Lupulesku...
Top