Search results

  1. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    Table 2 stream has been broken for me for hours.
  2. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    Seems like that's not 100% the case because you can see a Taiwan pair on table 1 right now. It sucks we are missing out on matches because they don't post individual matches or highlights. EDIT: I spoke too soon. Stream died on table 1 and you have to watch it via CBA.
  3. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    I like to think they don't even know themselves which matches they are streaming. EDIT: am I blind? Miyu and Miwa are playing next to Odo/Yokoi, but I don't see it on any livestream.
  4. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    Considering how stacked the schedule is plus prior commitments I doubt the top countries prepared much or at all. They are thrown into cold water. That being said it shows how well players can adapt on the spot, though.
  5. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    I blame myself because as king of service errors I bring misfortune to anyone I'm watching.
  6. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    Matsushima/Harimoto won 3-0 against the pair from Thailand yet the site didn't livescore the match nor updated the results yet. Multiple matches should have started already according to the schedule, but there is nothing to be seen.
  7. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    Harimoto definitely had to work hard to win against the Iranian kid. Can't watch the rest of the match unfortunately.
  8. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    It's a mess. I missed the LYJ CSY doubles match because the site is filled with wrong information.
  9. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    The site still says table 3 even though it's table 8 now.
  10. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    Watch DHS make him a new signature blade, the W32.
  11. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    Someone here said she had to leave for a family emergency.
  12. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    The Taiwan vs Philippines match is not being streamed?
  13. Does the color of the table matters a lot?

    Unless you have colour asthenopia nah. I have played on blue, green, purple and black tables. You get used to colours really quick. Other playing conditions like lighting actually matter imo, but you get used to those too and have to.
  14. WTT 2024 vs 2025

    I think WTT also still needs to figure out how to have a live audience. 90% of Feeder events are just empty venues and a lot of Contender events struggle with that too. It does make a big difference if you have people cheering for you. The Lagos Contender crowd from last year was the most...
  15. WTT 2024 vs 2025

    The problem is you can't earn any money with Feeder events like Tony said so players need other income which comes from their club.
  16. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Just let the man play for as long as he wants to. When he does retire I just hope we will know it in advance and that it won't happen quietly without acknowledgement. He deserves a big celebration at his final event.
  17. WTT Feeder Doha 2024 Oct 3-6

    I watched it. He had match balls after the time out in the 4th game, but his overreliance on his fh got him there. He also didn't have a coach I think. I'm not even sure if any coach traveled with the Japanese players to Doha.
  18. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    The dragon is rising like a phoenix after two weak games.
  19. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    I'm surprised ML isn't using another serve.
Top