Search results

  1. Is butterfly overpriced

    I'm not sure how they enforce it, but Butterfly's online store is the only one with their stuff. My local shop can get Butterfly products no problem, but they aren't featured in his online store so you have to ask. He does have Viscarias on his blade shelf now which wasn't the case when I bought...
  2. Is butterfly overpriced

    I saw a kid here once in Kreisklasse C with Zhang Jike ALC, presumably Butterfly rubbers AND Butterfly trolley (those are truly overpriced). Who knows what else he got at home.
  3. Is butterfly overpriced

    Yeah and they are abusing their power to deny sales here in Germany. No other brand is doing that.
  4. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Will obviously try to win, but they are the strongest team from the looks of it and we are playing with reserve players because they didn't want to postpone.
  5. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    I have a league match tomorrow morning. I hope we get trashed and I will be back in time for finals.
  6. WTT Feeder Doha 2024 Oct 3-6

    So he totally retired from playing? Any credit from WTT for him? If I was him I would ask if he could do an exhibition match lol but I doubt there are any live viewers. Yeah, I just watched Sato/Hashimoto play doubles and they are playing QF now with a 10-20 minute break in-between at most.
  7. WTT Feeder Doha 2024 Oct 3-6

    Tomorrow is actually the last day. Schedule seems tight with players having multiple matches per day.
  8. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    I'm sick of WTT's edited matches. I pretty much always missed the first session because of time zones and that's fine, but I want to catch up yet uploads are still so late in the later rounds that you will be spoiled anyway and they keep skipping points it infuriates so much that I might be just...
  9. Perform in multiball but not in game

    Don't you have a tripod? I couldn't get past the first minute with this viewing angle.
  10. Why is Ma Long so good?

    I remember that match. I think it was an internal tournament. Hou talked right after the match to LGL saying how no amount of spin variation worked against Ma Long.
  11. Why is Ma Long so good?

    Because his parents named him dragon.
  12. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    There is also a Feeder event in Doha starting before the China Smash is over. Hashimoto and Sato will be there at least.
  13. Tony's Table Tennis Agency - Pro League, Pro Training, Pro everything.

    Tough match, but I was impressed by Kojic when I saw him this year get pretty far at a WTT event. About the mindset, something similar happened to me too multiple times in the last season. We were leading and I thought if my team mates win their matches I don't have to play because playing in a...
  14. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    That's German Cup and is not included in Bundesliga results.
  15. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    And both unbeaten yet. One will lose his streak now.
  16. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    Silly umpire calling service faults without mercy.
  17. Tony's Table Tennis Agency - Pro League, Pro Training, Pro everything.

    Caught up with Chang's matches you posted today. Seems like good experience for him. Maybe not the stupid decider to 6 (yeah, I dislike it).
  18. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    You are supposed to do that, but it's not enforced like many aspects of service rules.
  19. WTT Finals Fukuoka 2024, 11/20-24

    Because the huge telescope camera is in the way.
  20. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    Hayata is in despite the unclear status of her injury and still no sight of Chen Meng?
Top