Search results

  1. MLTT Has Implemented the Ability to Challenge an Umpire Call w/ Instant Replay

    The hawkeye is coming, but we don't know when exactly and what it can be used for. I wouldn't expect it to be featured in Feeders or Contenders, though. It's expensive and requires a crew to travel with the equipment.
  2. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Joking aside the Japanese site says both use the Harimoto Innerforce Super ALC.
  3. WTT Feeder Panagyurishte, Bulgaria 2024 Sep 11-15

    Lind wins another Feeder defeating two Chinese players in the semi-final and final and only losing two games in the entire tournament.
  4. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Tomo can't handle the Super ALC.
  5. WTT Feeder Panagyurishte, Bulgaria 2024 Sep 11-15

    :p hey, it started out well and this was singles. Cut me some slack 😅
  6. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    I assumed it was a hanging camera and didn't think about it possibly being an issue when I bought tickets last year for the Frankfurt Champions. I don't even understand the point of using a telescope camera because it never changes height during the point and comes down after every point for...
  7. WTT Feeder Panagyurishte, Bulgaria 2024 Sep 11-15

    Hashimoto/Sato win in three games against Yokoi/Odo. Chopper supremacy for the win!
  8. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Against WCQ LSD was really quiet, but against Dang he is ho he hoing on every serve, receive and point won. Do they get taught to do that? I can't listen to it anymore.
  9. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    The crowd even clapped when Miwa dumped a serve into the net.
  10. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    So many of WCQ's usual kill shots coming back and in really tough spots to handle. Even the rallies he almost all lost.
  11. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    No one in the CNT is as bad as WCQ in smashing lobs.
  12. Hobby Player by Aruna Quadri

    Can Quadri challenges hobby players become a series? 😬
  13. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    WMY clearly not fit and the stupid interviewer asks Wang Yidi how she won.
  14. WTT Feeder Panagyurishte, Bulgaria 2024 Sep 11-15

    Yokoi lost to Han Feier in four games. Odo, Hashimoto, Sato and Ojio all advance to the next the round.
  15. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Finally caught up with the thread because there was no point in waiting for highlights anymore. Dima pulled out because he sprained a foot for anyone wondering.
  16. WTT Feeder Panagyurishte, Bulgaria 2024 Sep 11-15

    Hashimoto is playing on T5, but that one doesn't get streamed...
  17. Tony's Table Tennis Agency - Pro League, Pro Training, Pro everything.

    There are certain players the site refuses to show me their TTR for and I get the error. I don't know why.
  18. Tony's Table Tennis Agency - Pro League, Pro Training, Pro everything.

    TTC SR Hohenstein-Ernstthal in 2. Bundesliga (that's a mouthful). He is their number 1 and their first match is on Sunday.
  19. Tony's Table Tennis Agency - Pro League, Pro Training, Pro everything.

    No changes for Li since April and I'm running into the same issue with Salifou. The site needs to be killed and rebuild from the ground up.
  20. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Yeah, I don't get either. Some players believe it's bad luck to play with a ball they lost the previous point with so they get a new one and that's cool, but replacing a wet ball while even saying it's wet is not?
Top