Search results

  1. Japan Open 2019

    The thing is that at 19, for people to feel comfortable putting the pressure on you, you have to have a serious track record of doing amazing things. She didn't beat Wang Manyu in the WTTC. When you look at a 3 year or 4 year period, she is not going to stack up with the Liu Shiwens and Ding...
  2. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Not really unless she was nominated as the wild card if that still exists. IF someone drops out, they usually go to the next eligible player in the continental cup.
  3. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    They have internal rankings based on a variety of criteria (CSL, Tour,) and coaches discretion as well. I don't think only winning tournaments counts. But maybe someone with more insight might provide details.
  4. Japan Open 2019

    Pick the most experienced team, which is what China has traditionally done. In any case, Sun Yingsha has no big titles so it will be a huge stretch. She will also be young at the next cycle.
  5. Japan Open 2019

    Oh, it is encouraging to see years of technical work on the backhand pay off even if it is only one tournament so far. His new coach must be doing something right.
  6. Japan Open 2019

    Triple Gold medalist Xu Xin... is this a 2020 Olympics campaign?
  7. Japan Open 2019

    These names need serious rehab...
  8. Japan Open 2019

    So Xu Xin added more variation and quality but this kid is tough. Very Samsonov/Oh Sang Eun like. If Xu Xin didn't have that amazing ability to track down balls, this would not be looking good for him.
  9. Japan Open 2019

    This kid is better than Xu Xin quality wise. If Xu Xin wins, he should appreciate his luck. Maybe Harimoto isn't the only very special one after all... I can see why LGY lost to this LYJ. He doesn't have LYJ's quality. But if Cu Xin runs out of tricks, he can lose this on 6 or 7.
  10. Japan Open 2019

    Playing XX for the first time is usually an experience. But he won this match vs FZD by showing more balance than he has in years. Will be interesting how it works out vs LYJ. LYJ would have had a chance vs FZD as well - he is that good.
  11. Japan Open 2019

    Now I want to stay up and watch the final LOL. If FZD had won I would have gone to bed!
  12. Japan Open 2019

    I am so happy I was wrong - best match of the tournament easily.
  13. Japan Open 2019

    Xu Xin is done. That point at 2-2, 1-2 was so deflating I think XX gave up after that.
  14. Japan Open 2019

    Lin Yun Ju is a great talent though.
  15. Japan Open 2019

    Here comes the Cloudwalker... Barrier He's the TT Gangsta.... Barrier Pick up the ball in your area... Barrier Will lob you right down....
  16. Japan Open 2019

    Beating FZD on Pro tour is not the same as beating FZD in CSL.
  17. Japan Open 2019

    Not quite sure what happened in that match since I didn't watch most of it. But I never felt Ma Long was playing seriously and I would almost argue he threw it.
  18. Japan Open 2019

    Why does Bobrow say second time in a row? Did he forget the China Open?
  19. Japan Open 2019

    Calderano is a great athlete. But his TT is clumsy for the top level. With his athleticism, you wonder how he can lose an then you see a player LYJ make him look silly on critical points.
  20. USA Lily Zhang new equipment

    Read more Loopadoop posts and over time you will stop debating them.
Top