Legit Mizuno retailers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I've ordered a few pairs of Mizunos from tt-japan. Shipping is expensive, but the base price is good so that isn't so bad. They also get newer models in before most european stores. Fab shoes, great customer service.

My last 2 orders took around 10 days to arrive. Remember to ask them to put a low value on the package ($20), or you could get stung with import charges when UK customs get involved, which would probably add another £25-odd.

I've ordered a few pairs of Mizunos from tt-japan. Shipping is expensive, but the base price is good so that isn't so bad. They also get newer models in before most european stores. Fab shoes, great customer service.

My last 2 orders took around 10 days to arrive. Remember to ask them to put a low value on the package ($20), or you could get stung with import charges when UK customs get involved, which would probably add another £25-odd.

Make sure you stress that it's important that they mark a low price, below 20 pounds. Go for 20 dollars to be safe. If you pay for express EMS shipping, on top of the 20% import duties, you'll also get tagged with an extra 13 pounds or so Parcelforce fee. You won't have to pay the parcelforce fee if your item is below the import duty threshold.