Defense with penhold?

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I was on Butterfly's page on insta and there was a guy going on and on for how they should release the diode pro for pen because, apparently, many players use long pips defence with rpb.

I've never seen that or heard about it, is it legit or just another dude that forgot to take his morning meds?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I was on Butterfly's page on insta and there was a guy going on and on for how they should release the diode pro for pen because, apparently, many players use long pips defence with rpb.

I've never seen that or heard about it, is it legit or just another dude that forgot to take his morning meds?
haha

where are all the penholders, yet along long pip defensive penholders

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Gao Jun used a Matsushita Pro to play single side sp, rumor at the time was that she had a special version made thicker than normal, but many defensive blades are not so defensive anymore in that they are basically just oversized attacking blades. My Diode V isn't that slow, its just big.

mil

This user has no status.

mil

This user has no status.
Nov 2012
You can put a long pip on the RPB side and do some really good chopping with it while maintaining the FH topspin and BH punch, there should be some videos on youtube.