Mizutani in the Russian League - Strange performance

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Wait a minute, HERPES!?!?!?!?!??. Why would he have herpes? Isn't he married?
Yeah, he's married. He's even got a wedding ring and a kid. And a Butterfly Mizutani Jun!
Sadly marriage - nor rings, kids or blades - possess the magical powers to make anyone immune to herpes (or any other disease or illness, for that matter). ;)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
once I played with herpes, diharrea, hipotermia, hepatitis a b and c, both my arms and legs chopped off.....
and I played the best match of my life.
so no excuse.
you just go out there give a 110% and you make things happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: aznalanx32 and fais
This user has no status.
As a former patient myself with herpes zoster, I know for a fact that it has nothing to do with being married or not. It actually occurs due to the reactivation of the varicella zoster virus (chicken pox). During treatment the person needs to avoid stress, cold, sweat and tiredness. So, if that is the case with Mizutani, his performance is somehow justified. It's not that he couldn't play better, it's that he shouldn't push himself.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
After watching the video, I'm pretty sure that he did this to harm his team. At 6:35 you can see Vlasov and Shibaev trying to encourage him... I guess that there has been a dispute going on between Jun and UMMC. I definitively consider Mizutani capable of boycotting this way, just as he wanted to boycott the World Tour in 2013.

Actually he didnt boycott anything. It was just a rumor reproduced by TT tabloids like tabletennista, he was injured for a long time that was it.

Reactions: brabhamista
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
What I do not understand is the eagerness to find a conspiracy theory. The guy has already posted an explanation on his twitter and we should take his word for it. We are talking about somebody who has always played the game with utmost respect and conducted himself flawlessly on and off the court. I am not a Mizutani fan or something, but I have to say that this is really unfair and disrespectful to him.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
What I do not understand is the eagerness to find a conspiracy theory. The guy has already posted an explanation on his twitter and we should take his word for it. We are talking about somebody who has always played the game with utmost respect and conducted himself flawlessly on and off the court. I am not a Mizutani fan or something, but I have to say that this is really unfair and disrespectful to him.

people dont like the simple truth its too boring for them . they want a fairytale with dragons hard sex and backstabbing situations.

remember when zhang jike didnt shake ma long's hand? everybody thought they had a beef or something