The price of Dignics 05 released

This user has no status.
Doubt it.

So far nobody has.
Well, the only one who did is Xiom with Omega VII, and in my local shop they don't stock it cuz they say nobody buys it since it's too expensive and not worth the money.
Not to mention the biggest market is China and chinese equipment costs like 1/9th of that

Only VII tour specifically. The rest of the series is perfectly affordable and you can get discounts.

This user has no status.
I doubt it too. Butterfly may becomes like Apple and price their selves out of a profiting business as their competitors
make better and better products with fair pricing. Just ask yourself if you think that Dignic's premium will give you X amount of quality on your shots compared to T05. Probably not in my case.

Doubt it.

So far nobody has.
Well, the only one who did is Xiom with Omega VII, and in my local shop they don't stock it cuz they say nobody buys it since it's too expensive and not worth the money.
Not to mention the biggest market is China and chinese equipment costs like 1/9th of that

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Ok ... to be fair to Bty, when T05 was introduced, at that time many people would argue that it is expensive but quite durable, so it balances out. If this is the case for Dignics? Bty probably knows.

The sad part is, it looks like in general tt is becoming more and more of an expensive sport. I'm talking about the popularity among the young, seriously practicing kids/teenagers. Say in my club there are teenagers practicing twice a day, so for them, their rubber life time is significantly shorter. For the money we are talking here (2 piece set), parents probably could pay for dinners for their kid for almost a month ... sure, clubs usually have special deals, mine does as far as I know, but psychologically I'll tell you, this is quite a price ... if the catalog is correct ; )