Rio olympics video

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
Hey,

Anyone knows if there is somewhere, ANYWHERE where i can watch the Rio table tennis matches in premium quality after 3 freaking years past? Seriously whats the point in holding it back for so long? Huge missed opportunity and extremely irracional to not release it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
Yes it works. Its a video that nobody cares about, ofc they upload it in high quality.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Yes it works. Its a video that nobody cares about, ofc they upload it in high quality.

What a nice thing to say about Para Olympics ... have you ever played against somebody on a wheelchair? Trust me it's not as easy as one might think ...
In Poland we have Natalia Partyka who is a Paraolympian and is one of the best in the Country overall. Yes Para Olympics have smaller audience, but to say that nobody cares about those matches is not very polite, is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Atas Newton
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
Probably not, I had to get them from a "source". Still got them laying around, the video quality from Rio was very good and they also did a good job with how they set up the cameras, recording etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2017
Not sure how easy it is to share almost ~200GB. But if you have a good idea, I may give it a try.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-J976KafI
here is my collection of TT videos, all the matches are in best possible quality. i would like to exchange with you some matches if you want. i'm interested in few matches from Rio.. let me know if you're interested

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-J976KafI
here is my collection of TT videos, all the matches are in best possible quality. i would like to exchange with you some matches if you want. i'm interested in few matches from Rio.. let me know if you're interested
I noticed that you have Swedish Open 2018 and the World Tour Grand Finals 2018. They may be interesting, but I am reluctant to use Mega. I really dislike how they use browser storage and the shitty client. The matches from Rio are not separate, they recordings are ordered by day.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
It is OK, for what it is. By far the best file host... well, you are entitled to your own opinion of course ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Thank you! Do you happen to have any Rio Jeong Youngsik videos (Jung Yeongsik?) I recall his games against Ma Long and ZJK were pretty close

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Thank you! Do you happen to have any Rio Jeong Youngsik videos (Jung Yeongsik?) I recall his games against Ma Long and ZJK were pretty close
no, these are all I got unfortunately. I too hope that they'd just upload the games to the official channel like they did with London 2012.