Where can l buy my table tennis bats?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I’m studying for a master’s degree in the UK. I just arrived in the UK this year. I really want to play table tennis in my free time, but I didn’t bring my table tennis racket. I want to buy a new set of equipment in the UK, but I can’t find professional equipments on Amazon., I want to know what website should I visit if I want to buy Viscaria and Tenergy64 and 05 in the UK?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
yes! I search Butterfly UK at Google and it automatically redirect to teleport. It seems that I only have one option.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
yes! I search Butterfly UK at Google and it automatically redirect to teleport. It seems that I only have one option.
Butterfly is pretty protective about its distribution. United Kingdom redirects to teesport so my guess be that you have mostly single choice.

Tees sport is the official UK distributer of butterfly equipment, but that does not mean they are the only one selling the kit.
Bribar stock a limited selection of butterfly equipment.

If we weren't in lockdown in the UK is say find your local club as someone always is selling something, but that won't help the OP at the moment ????

I’m studying for a master’s degree in the UK. I just arrived in the UK this year. I really want to play table tennis in my free time, but I didn’t bring my table tennis racket. I want to buy a new set of equipment in the UK, but I can’t find professional equipments on Amazon., I want to know what website should I visit if I want to buy Viscaria and Tenergy64 and 05 in the UK?

Keep an eye out here in the FS section. ALOT of great deals on great equipment with little to no use. If you don’t mind buying second hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
i bought my ALC innerforce (or is it innerlayer ?) from a very nice Korean dealer on ebay, brand new, original packaging, matching numbers etc etc and free postage .
I do not know what the prices of Butterfly things are in the uk but i saved over 100nz$ compared to the local shop who has the same item in stock but is not actually a certified BTY-dealer