Could you help test a new table tennis scorekeeping app for Android?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Hello,
I am hoping to soon publish my app but I would like to first get some feedback from people who know about table tennis.
The app keeps the score and shows whose turn it is to serve and receive, and it also has an umpire mode which includes all the in-match umpire actions (towelling, time-outs, behaviour warnings etc.). You can also time a practice period, use the old scoring system, and invite other people to follow the score on their phones in real time during the match.
The app is free, except for the optional match-sharing feature, which requires a small subscription for the sharer (after a free trial period), but is still free for the followers.
There is a demo video at youtu.be/mnnkCUUp5mg
If you would be willing to help me by trying out the app and giving me your comments, you can download it in early access by joining the Google Group smartscorer-for-table-tennis at groups.google.com/g/smartscorer-for-table-tennis

With many thanks from a struggling app developer!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
The app is now in open testing, so if you would like to have a look at the listing or to download the app and try it out, just search for SmartScorer on Google Play and click on SmartScorer for Table Tennis in the list, or copy and paste this address:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crocodilesandwichapps.smartscorerfortabletennis

Any feedback, positive or negative, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: Olio