Help

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
My people (lol),

I female friend(a very...VERY hot girl) wants to work out her legs but she doesn't want to do it at a gym.

I told her about table tennis and how the women players have strong legs, in general, of course. She asked me for videos and pictures.

Can you guys help me posting here pictures of women players showing their legs? I'm almost convincing her to start practicing with me. I'll get a WIN if you help me;)

Please...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
rofl, can't you just google?

Why don't you tell her you will teach her how to do particular exercises such as squats, and what not in her house, you can be her personal at home trainer, and just keep encouraging her to wear very skin tight clothes....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
rofl, can't you just google?

Why don't you tell her you will teach her how to do particular exercises such as squats, and what not in her house, you can be her personal at home trainer, and just keep encouraging her to wear very skin tight clothes....

Hahaha! That's what I told her. She did google but most pictures are showing the girl from a quite far distance. She wants to she the legs closer.
I couldn't find good pictures tough.

We can start a collection right here. As soon as I find good pictures I'll post here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
haha I am sure she would be mildly creeped out by the idea that you are plotting a grand scheme to use table tennis to get with her.... to most people, using table tennis as a method to win a girl would sound so nerdy.... but not to the people of this site!!!!

I need to find a hot girl who is good at table tennis haha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 2 reviews
this is incredible haha, but in my experinece even mentioning tt to most girls is an absolute turnoff ;) haha if im on a nigh out i just say im a golfer or summin!! lmao!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
this is incredible haha, but in my experinece even mentioning tt to most girls is an absolute turnoff ;) haha if im on a nigh out i just say im a golfer or summin!! lmao!

Lmao, yeah we are ex tennis professionals on a night out ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Read 4 reviews

turn off?you should see the girld in my club!!!they are so hot and they are on top of the junior rang list in croatia

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Yeah, those girls who do play table tennis, a good proportion of them do seem pretty decent looking. But i would have to agree with mullywully, for the general public who aren't interested in table tennis, its definitely a turn off, because its not only of those "athletic sports"

As for finding a hot girl who plays table tennis, its important that they are good enough that its a challenge to beat them, but I wouldn't want them to be better than me.... haha XP

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
biba-golic.png