T-2

This user has no status.
4 out of 5 rating for T-2

The T-2 is my first blade. The first rubbers to be on that blade were the Globe 999 on both sides. After I have put some older Acuda S1/S2 on it.

Speed

The T-2 is a very fast blade, not as fast as T-11+, but still a very fast blade. It'll reveal it's speed with some fast rubbers that will also make the racket heavier, because the blade itself is very light.

Control

This blade has little control, it is quite hard to make some fine precise shots.

Hardness

Hardest blade I have ever played. It is rock hard, has almost zero dwell time and gives a low arc. Definitely not for a looper. I don't recommend to put on it chinese hard tacky rubbers, like Globe 999, because it will have a completely dead feel, and the racket won't be good for anything - it will become slower, with even less dwell time, unefficient for blocks/hits/smashes, and it will require a massive effort to make a good loop.

Sound

This blade has a very funny and unpleasant loud sound, it sounds somehow like hollow.

Handle

A large, comfortable handle, after measurements, it seems identical to OSP flared handle and Stiga Legend handle.

Durability

After some hits in the table, there are some bumps on it, so it's definitely not a Panzer.

Strategy

This blade definitely isn't for loopers nor defenders or allrounders. It is for a hard hitter/smasher that likes to play close to the table without too much spin.

Conclusion

The Yinhe/Galaxy T-2 is a cheap(less than 25$) and light fast blade that is good for hits/smashes/blocks. It lacks control, and it is very-very hard. It gives an unpleasant sound, but you will get used to it. A big plus of this blade is its large and comfortable handle.

Reactions: Dan