stratus

1. FS: Stiga blades and Tibhar Stratus Power Wood

FS: Tibhar SPW, Stiga Arctic Wood and Andro Treiber FI I am selling these blades. Will be shipped from Sweden (12 euro normally with tracking and insurance). Payment via PayPal. Stiga Arctic Wood, FL Price: 45€ 84g, 157 x 150 x 6.05mm Excellent condition. Almost new, sparsely used. With...
  2. fastarc g1 + stratus power wood???

hi guys i already have a old stratus power wood and i am planning on buying fast-arc g1 for the blade will it be a good combo?will the rubber be too hard? will it be spinny enough or can i go for a safe bet evolution mxp?
  3. Need to replace my Tibhar Stratus Power wood blde

Hello Friends! I need help / suggestion to replace my Tibhar stratus power wood (TSPW). About 8 months ago I needed help in selecting my blade & I ended up with TSPW (Thanks to upsidedowncarll :) ) and I love it and wish I don't have to change it. I like the ball feel, speed, loops, flat hits...
  4. FS Tibhar Stratus Power Defense | Juic 999 Elite | Dr. Neubauer Diamant $95

The blade and rubbers are lightly used at about 10 hours total. I haven't changed rubbers, it is as it came from from Paddle Palace. A pip or so from the corner is missing at an edge. Probably should have sent it back to PP but it doesn't affect gameplay. Sponge: I believe Diamant has a 1.2...
  5. Stratus power wood OR OSP virtuoso off -

Hello. What is the different between these two blades?The plies are the same. Wich one is faster? I currently have SPW with RAKZA 7 soft 1.8 BH 2.0 FH but i think its too fast for me, but i really love the blade. So now im thinking of OSP insted with same rubbers but 1.8 both sides. Is that a...
  6. Blade upgrade needed from tibhar stratus carbon

Hi everyone, I currently use tibhar stratus carbon with tenergy 05 on both sides and am looking for an upgrade in blade as i feel less powerful in loop drives against backspin and the set up is a bit head heavy and also the sweet spot seems to be lesser than some other blades i have tried. I...
  7. Two Tibhar blades Stratus Power Defence vs. Techno Power Contact and Donic Alligator

First of all - sorry for my poor english. I want to share impressions from the blades that I've tried. I am trying to play in modern defence style, attacking on FH: Xiom Omega V Europe 2.1 mm, defence on BH Tibhar Grass D.TecS 0.5 mm long pips. My lavel of playing? I take private lessons with...
  8. yasaka extra offensive vs tibhar stratus powerwood

which of the two blades is faster? which is suitable for spin oriented game? which one for attacking loop style ?
  9. Evolution MX-S on Tibhar Stratus Power Wood??

Hi folks, I have been reading many reviews on the Tibhar Stratus Powerwood and as to what rubbers people have been trying on this blade. From what I can gather, the general view is that FX-P tends to work better on this blade than MX-P. I was going to give the MX-P a try on this blade but now...
  10. Is the Tibhar Stratus Powerwood a blade you should varnish?

Hi guys, Should I varnish my Stratus Powerwood blade before gluing on rubbers? I want to avoid damaging the blade if and when I remove the rubbers. Is this a blade I should varnish and if so how many layers of varnish?
  11. Small sweet spot on Tibhar Stratus Samsonov Carbon (Pen)

I'm using this blade for 1 month and it's great, but the sweet spot is small. Do I need to buy a new blade or just get used to it? Thanks :)
  12. Help me choose a new blade

I've been playing a Butterfly Timo Boll Forte for ~6 months. I like it's speed, soft feel and weight. The only thing I don't like is the VERY SMALL HANDLE. I have recently changed my FH rubber from Acuda s1 to S1 Turbo, which is a little bit heavier, so now I feel like it's the weight limit, and...
  13. Tibhar Stratus Power or Timo Boll Spirit

Anyone selling a Timo Boll Spirit blade or a Tibhar Stratus Power? Paul
  14. Tibhar Stratus Power Wood + T80 ??

Hey guys What do u think about Tibhar Stratus power wood + tenergy 80 ? i change my bat from grubba all + with tibhar aurus 2.1 + aurus soft 1.9 and I'm looking for better spinny and power with similar control. I love to play controlled tospins (both sides) and I'm improving flicks all the...