give

1. RoboPong give away!

RoboPong give away! [gone] Hi all, I have an old Robo Pong 1040 in almost working condition. I believe its rubber wheels are a little damaged, but it should be fixable and it actually can be used in its current condition. The robot cannot produce pure topspin or backspin balls, but if you...
  2. Please give me link or tell about butterfly Schlage carbon light review.

Please compare between timo boll spirit and Schlager carbon light blade. I’m now playing with butterfly timo boll blade and want to upgrade my blade.now can’t afford the timo zlc and so the more speed shalager carbon light blade offer low price . I m penhold reverse player and looper not hard...
  3. Why does nittaku only give 1.8 and 2.0 sponge thickness

Hello, I noticed that Nittaku only has 2.0 as the thickest sponge for most of their biggest rubbers like the g1 and H3 pro. Why is this? Does this make the rubber worse performance wise compared to others due to the thinner sponge?
  4. Never Give Up (New mrtheportal compilation)

My new compilation :)
  5. [LHTT #60_Etc] I'll never give up

https://youtu.be/3daWa3gZeqc
  6. Give me your opinion please. Are Rasanter the best choise?

I want to buy a new rubber but I can't decide what one to buy. I'm from Arggentina so I can't buy here some brands like tibhar or shazaka. I've been thinking in buying an Andro Rasanter R47 because is cheaper than the T05, my coach says that I should buy the R37 but I consider it so slow because...
  7. What style of player or rating group below your level give you the most trouble?

Ok. I've been practicing against long pips lately because they have been killing me for so long. So I just made it a point to really take these ungodly rubbers seriously. Once I began to understand and play fairly well against pips. My training partner opens up a new technique that completely...
  8. Can Timo Boll's victory give rest of world belief?

Of course we all saw the brilliant match yesterday where Timo Boll defeated Ma Long in a nail biting 7 sets at the mens World Cup. The day before Timo also took out Lin Gaoyuan of China. If Timo can do it, so can anyone? Over the last few years we have seen countless European players defeat...
  9. Never Give Up!

A new point has surfaced which demonstrates the absolute definition of not giving up! See for yourself incredible athleticism and skill by Michael Weis:
  10. If in doubt - Give it Air!

Hello All, last night in the Local league finals night I took part in the Men's doubles final , It was a very exciting match to take part in , the match was being recorded on my camcorder and i managed to capture a "Lucky" shot , I've uploaded the lucky shot for you to see on youtube :) I'm...
  11. Please give me info on DONIC TT Shoes!

Hello everyone, I'm looking for information on DONIC TT shoes. Can anyone tell me if any of the DONIC shoes are good for comfort and possess good grip on most surfaces? I've used Butterfly energyforce in the past and I wondered how the DONIC shoes live up to them? Thanks!
  12. Can anyone give me any coaching on my long pimple chopping?

The above video is me doing a long pimple chopping drill against slow and fast topspin. I was wondering if anyone can give me any advice on how to perform a better shot? Any advice is welcome!! My training partner is 59 year old Ruth.
  13. Never Give Up! :)

Hey everyone. Dan asked me if I could share my news with you all so here it is. I'm off to my first World Championships in Malaysia next year, followed by the Oceania Champs in March. My table tennis career has been marred with ups and downs. I made my first breakthroughs in 2010 and 2011...
  14. Give Your Best!

I hope this video will inspire you to give your best ;);)
  15. Tell us what you want on Youtube and we'll give away a free sheet of rubber!

Hey guys, Many of you may know me, but for those of you who don't I work at JOOLA USA, the North American distributor of JOOLA Germany. We are trying out new stuff on youtube and would like some feedback on what the youtube audience wants to see and any ideas on growing our subscriber base...
  16. people plzzz give me reviews about my new setup

i have just ordered a stiga roosewood nct 7 blade and with it rakza 9 and stiga boost i want to know ho will these rubbers play with the blade and what will be the speed and control of this setup ty
  17. Give me please some advices !

Hello ! What I must to do , to reduce humidity of the rubbers ? ) Thanks !
  18. Can anyone give me some tips?

well i was watching this video and i noticed his transition from his BH to FH and vice versa is super smooth....how would one learn that? do i just keep doing 1 fh 1 bh over and over again? and when versing someone who just blocks everything....and attacks when they get the chance....how could...
  19. Maze - Never give up (Interview)

"I never gave up on my dreams" quotes Michael Maze as he returns from injury winning the INTERSPORT Super Cup in Ekaterinburg on the 7th November 2011. Maze beat last year’s champion, and World’s no. 10 Dimitrij OVTCHAROV in the final. Photo by: ettu.org Michael Maze Interview You had a...
  20. Free iPong Topspin Robot to give away

We're trying to get more people to check out our site, but the giveaway is for real. http://www.mtagsports.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=MTAG&Screen=contests