sang

1. Oh Sang Uhn Becomes Korea National Men's Team Head Coach

According to a news release by Korean TT news outlet "The Ping Pong"... Oh Sang Uhn will become the new Korean Men's National Team HEAD COACH. Use your web browser TRANSLATE function... article is in KOREAN. http://m.thepingpong.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=5086&fbclid
  2. Amateur Div 2 Famous Youtuber plays vs Lee Sang Soo

Korean youtuber "Tak-Kyu" shows a handicap match vs Lee Sang Soo where he gets 5 pts. Lee Sang Soo is trying a bit harder in this vid than in the other "Tak_Kyu vids he does with Samsung Life Coach's team (LSS is on that team), but it is obvious Lee Sang Soo is not going full out on every...
  3. Modern replacement for BTY Oh Sang Eun blade

Hi all, Sorry for starting an equipment based thread in the never ending sea of them. I recently lost my absolute favorite blade to de-lamination. Maybe the hand sanitizer dried it out, I don't know. It's an old BTY Oh Sang Eun, so no way I can replace, and honestly, after it de-laminating...I...
  4. Lee sang su teaching backhand, can anybody translate

Hi guys, Lss is teaching Bh, But I dont understand. Maybe Dr. Echte can translate? https://youtu.be/ZLEZc0k__7A
  5. Lee Sang Su and Kim Min Seok Training in Bulgaria

Lee Sang Su and Kim Min Seok Training in Bulgaria Two of the best Korean players in the training hall. The last point is in Waldner style :)
  6. Oh Sang Eun Vs Enzo Angles (Ettu Cup 2013)

7. Jorgen Persson Oh Sang Eun training

8. Sang-Am Tourney perhaps my last Tourney in Korea

KFTTC got together with the Seoul Vietnamese student association and a local TT club (Sang-Am) for a farewell tourney to Der_Echte. I am the one with a short haircut and big arms/legs. I leave next month after 4 years in Korea. I got a LOT of pics and war stories. My student friends got...
  9. LEE Sang Su

Ma Long was awful today against LEE Sang Su, he seemed not to have a Plan B
  10. Oh Sang Eun & Persson Warm Up

Last week on the 20th November 2011 saw the ITTF Pro Tour SWISS table tennis Open in Lausanne In the videos are Korea's Oh Sang Eun and Sweden's legend Jorgen Persson. You can see how the pro's warm up before competition! Enjoy Photo by: Alex Lomaev Oh's forehand drive looks so similar to...
  11. Oh Sang Eun wins Spanish Open 2011

Oh Sang Eun was the star of the show at the Spanish Open on Sunday 10th April 2011 taking out number 1 seed Vladimir Samsonov in the final! Eun beat Samsonov 11-9, 17-15, 5-11, 11-6, 12-10. Photo credit: Xinhua This career title for Korea's Oh Sang Eun has made him seven times ITTF Pro Tour...