matrix

1. Butterfly Rubber matrix question.

I was looking in a butterfly sales book and there was a rubber matrix graph in there. But on that rubber chart it stated that Tenergy05,05FX,05 Hard are all the same speed and spin. Same for Tenergy 80 and 80fx etc. How can this be the Tenergy 05 has 3 different hardness's and according to...
  2. Can someone help interpret this matrix properly?

Hello, I have been checking butterly blades lately with their blade matrix: http://butterflyonline.com/Templates/BladeSpecifications.pdf Can someone help me explain this in more detail? It was my understanding that the Vertical Line (Reaction Property) was the speed of the blade so the...
  3. Vibration Property on Butterfly Matrix

Hey guys, Am I right in thinking that the "vibration" element to this is effectively "feel"? "Reaction" looks like a straight swap for "speed" (I assume)? With this being the case, what is the advantage to having more/less "vibration"? I'm assuming my trusty Schlager Carbon would be at the...
  4. Xu Xin Matrix Point (VIDEO)

How on earth does Xu Xin do this? How much strength and flexibility does this boy have! (Video below) Picture taken from Xu Xin's facebook Like page at Xu Xin 许昕
  5. Matrix PingPong Remake!

Remember that legendary Ping Pong youtube hit called Matrix Ping Pong? It has over 15.000.000 views, I think its the highest table tennis viewed video on the internet! Well there has been a remake! A re-make of the classic ping pong skit for a high school audience. The ending is awesome...
  6. Xu Xin is the Matrix

We all have dodgy techniques from time to time, even the pro's :) Xu Xin at the recent Pro Tour Grand Finals doing an impressive matrix style shot. Xu Xin's scorpion style shot! Pictures taken from Xu Xin's facebook Like page at Xu Xin 许昕