galaxy

1. Galaxy W6 - $18

The Yinhe / Galaxy W6 blade is selling now for around $18 shipped on this Aliexpress store...
  2. Composition of Galaxy Yinhe 970xxA?

Is it limba outer or koto outer? Also, since this is made for the DPRK national team, I'm assuming build quality and QC is amazing right?
  3. Yinhe / Galaxy Venus V-3 Blade

Hello, Has anyone tried the new Yinhe / Galaxy Venus V-3 Z Fiber blade? I can't find any reviews of it online. It is one of their higher end blades. Retails for $170 dollars, but it selling on AliExpress for around $100. I'm currently using the V-4 (Limba / ZLC) blade and really like it. I'm...
  4. Galaxy Moon

Anyone ever has used or knows how the galaxy moon rubbers performs. I am looking to buy it since its in a good price range and just wanted to ask if anyone had experience with it. My current rubber is dawei 2008 rubber which is beginner rubber so im hoping it will be a big increase in spin.
  5. Yinhe (Galaxy/Milky Way) equipment authnticity (serial number/verification) code

Because I haven't seen this anywhere on English speaking TT forums (only similar procedures for DHS - here is one such guide on TTnPP which seems to be outdated because links doesn't look the same on DHS and CTTA web sites) I just leave this here for mine and others benefit;) Most of Chinese...
  6. Galaxy 988 Japanese Penhold

Poland super league: Cazuo Matsumoto style Japanese Penhold
  7. Galaxy V-14

Hi guys, I see a V-14 blade for sale, but not sure if I want it. I've read some reviews and I tend to buy it, but I am interested in your opinion: -this one is 89gr. I want something little faster than a Timo ALC (and maybe a little more stiff, but that's not that important). It will be faster...
  8. KTL Instinct+ Vs Galaxy W-6 for a beginner

I'm a total beginner and I was looking for a first bat. After reading the forum for several hours I have select two possible blades: KTL Instinct+ and Galaxy W-6. On ebay there are some pre-assembled combination but I'm not sure which one would be better. Two candidates from "Ping Pong World" (I...
  9. Stiga Infinity VPS V x Yinhe/Galaxy Earth 3

Has anybody tried both Stiga Infinity VPS V and Yinhe/Galaxy Earth 3 blades? Are they similar? It seems like they have the same wood plies (limba-spruce-ayous-spruce-limba) and I'm thinking of buying a backup blade with similar characteristics of TSPW, my blade of choice (which is supposed to...
  10. Yinhe/Galaxy/Milky Way Uranus U-2

Hi guys. I am a cpen (RPB) player (intermediate). I like more of a looping game vs a smashing play. I would like to know the opinion of the peers regarding the blade Yinhe/Galaxy Uranus U-2. In some internet posts (don't have the links), people have compared it with DHS hurricane Hao II...
  11. F.S. Yinhe Galaxy N-9_Big Dipper_Moon Speed Combo @ 38 USD + Shipping

Hi All, I would like to sell my combo. Blade: Yinhe Galaxy N-9 FL Black Rubber: Yinhe Galaxy Big Dipper [Max] Red Rubber: Yinhe Galaxy Moon Speed [Max] Bought from TT-store.eu Usage: 3 sessions Condition: Perfect. no scratches, no dings. Rubbers are cut by me so little uneven but...
  12. Are the Galaxy N-series blades any good?

Are the Galaxy N-series blades any good? Anyone with personal experience? More specifically the N9 and N10 blades.
  13. Galaxy T-11+

I didn't see many threads about it, and the ones i found is like not giving more impressions or reviews about it, so i wanted to know who has this blade for a while and which rubbers did match or like it with this blade is possible? To be honest, the threads i saw about it recommending it with...
  14. What is the best rubber setup for Galaxy T-8 blade?

Hello Everybody, Happy New Year! What is the best rubber setup for Galaxy T-8 blade? Tenergy is not considered. I play in mid zone and close to the table. Looping and drives from forehand and blocking and chopping from backhand. More than 30 years ago I trained 3-4 times a week and had good...
  15. Galaxy N-9 blade

Hi guys,today i was looking for some tt stuff and i found galaxy n-9 blade.I ordered it whitout thinking.Its cheap and i cant lose anything if its bad and if its good i will glue my rubbers on it :D So what do you know about this blade? P.S der_echte i am waiting for you HAHAHAHAH :D
  16. Galaxy (Yinhe/Milkyway) 9000 3 Star opinions?

Hi,I found some good reviews about this rubber,but I want to know more. Is anyone using it,used it recently? Is it going to be a good rubber for playing far from the table,or not? And,where can I buy it,because in Croatia,there is none. And,finally,is there a better rubber from this company...
  17. Galaxy MC-2 for a beginner?

Thinking of buying this as part of my first ever custom setup. I am not a complete beginner more an advanced beginer (if there is such a thing) -I played for several years as a kid and have picked tt up again recently. I was thinking of pairing it with Focus III snipe on both sides. There is...
  18. Rubbers for the galaxy (yinhe) t11+

Hi All, I received a Galaxy T11+ 1 month ago and put DHS H3 NEO(FH) and Tin Arc 3 (BH), although this rubber combo works well with my DHS PG7 blade, I cannot get used to it on the balsa blade. I am receiving a Tenergy 05FX(Black) which I would use on FH and Solcion(Red) on BH and both max...
  19. galaxy moon review

test test test test test
  20. galaxy T 8 and T-11

Hey people i was wondering if anybody tried the galaxy T-8 and T-11 because the ratings were pretty great and its very cheap. If anybody tried it can you please tell me if it is a good blade.