Galaxy T-11+

This user has no status.
I didn't see many threads about it, and the ones i found is like not giving more impressions or reviews about it, so i wanted to know who has this blade for a while and which rubbers did match or like it with this blade is possible?

To be honest, the threads i saw about it recommending it with soft rubbers, but this blade is now my last chance to have something different, it is very fast from what in read, great, i have some fast or very fast blades but it all ends up that i want them for control so i lose the speed and i lose control too, and i keep trying to have closer to the racket i was testing before which was very very fast that the control was hidden in the speed actually, so i want to keep the speed there and sacrifice the control with this blade.

Want to have it for smash and blocking, i am not thinking about looping or chopping, i already have great blades for loop and drive if i know the meaning, but for smash very very fast killing the point and also blocking, i am very good in both of those with a blade that is lightweight and hard and fast, so i've got this blade which is light and almost hard, but i should pair it with rubbers to keep this feature or performance with it, if i try to control or going slower with very fast blades i don't get anything good, so even i am not good player yet but i keep fast rackets for very fast attack and smashes, now can you recommend me what rubbers for this blade you think it will suit for very fast offensive style?

Sorry i posted it here, but i was thinking about more reviews or impressions about this blade than rubbers to be used with, so if someone have any updates about this blade recently then please post what you found out about it here so i can read, rubbers recommendations can be in one or 2 posts and finished, but the blade topic can go further so i want to know more about this blade if some used it for a while and didn't post updates about it.

This user has no status.
I would go short pips both sides if you only want to block and smash. Friendship 802 is a good rubber to start with if you haven't played short pips before but there are many good pips you can pick from. Have a look over at TabletennisDB.

No i haven't played with short pips before, i only have long pips but it is on a defensive blade and i couldn't manage to use it good enough yet so i didn't use it recently at all, one friend is using it better than me, but i prefer to keep it for another time when i want to become a defensive player.

So, about this short pips, i can understand it for BH, but should i use it for FH too? also how fast it is for smashes and flicks? also for blocking it is nice but how nice? i did manage to do blocking great with inverted rubbers but i have his bad habit of forgetting the names or model when i see it, that is why i don'r want to rush and use only SP for both sides and then i find it not the one i want, also am i going to test different SP rubbers now too? even cheap rubbers i may end up using different several SP rubbers until i find the one i like, but i was hoping this fast blade is for offensive style, is SP also great for offensive style?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
The ENTIRE T-Series of blades are very stiff, fast OFF+ blades, even teh ones that say they are only OFF- are really too fast for that class. Ball leaves the bat too soon to topspin on openers, so that leaves you with solid contact and fast bat speed hitting through the ball to generate any spin. That leaves it to power loops if you wanna spin it.

Such blades ARE good for combo players, especially OX on one side. They are also good for players who like to hit through the ball and play without a lot of spin.

Some of these blades, like the T11 have a very light/hollow/wierd feeling at impact and to me, they are not suitable for even driving the ball (feels too wierd). The heavier ones, like the T8 do well there and the T-Series pretty much costs the same.

Many Korean coaches start out a player using Schlager Carbon for their first couple years and we all know they got a system, so have at whatever you want to use, you wont hear me bad-talking your choice and saying ONLY this kind of blade is for you.

This user has no status.
The ENTIRE T-Series of blades are very stiff, fast OFF+ blades, even teh ones that say they are only OFF- are really too fast for that class. Ball leaves the bat too soon to topspin on openers, so that leaves you with solid contact and fast bat speed hitting through the ball to generate any spin. That leaves it to power loops if you wanna spin it.

Such blades ARE good for combo players, especially OX on one side. They are also good for players who like to hit through the ball and play without a lot of spin.

Some of these blades, like the T11 have a very light/hollow/wierd feeling at impact and to me, they are not suitable for even driving the ball (feels too wierd). The heavier ones, like the T8 do well there and the T-Series pretty much costs the same.

Many Korean coaches start out a player using Schlager Carbon for their first couple years and we all know they got a system, so have at whatever you want to use, you wont hear me bad-talking your choice and saying ONLY this kind of blade is for you.

Ok, thanks you gave me a general information about T-series blades, so it sounds any rubber i put on it it will be blazing fast, good to know.

Well, it is not big deal for me, it sounds my shots are wasted or losing many points because i hit strong and powerful, out of those i get 3 or 4 winner shots here and there, but if i only practice with others and not playing games it sounds like i am dominating the practice sometimes, or even more shots are getting consistency in practice than in actual games, and i keep practicing against one opponent who only or mostly come to practice with other players and not into playing games much until they ask him, i tested most of my blades against him and it was fine for me and got good shots, but when i tested his older sold one racket before it was like i am a different player, even he get amazed how fast and accurate i am playing with his racket, i am amazed myself too, but i forgot to know his blade name, but i remember last time the name of rubbers, but it seems those rubbers are not the top notch quality many would like to use, so i was confusing is it the blade that made the difference or the rubbers.

I hope this blade will do the same as his previous racket or even more, i can't wait to try some rubbers on this blade and give it a try, so now, out of my blades, how do you compare this blade T-11+ to my other fast/very fast blades i have:

Butterfly Jun Mizutani [not SZLC]
DHS Hurricane Hao III