champion

1. Win the Cup of Varna Town - Bulgaria

Hi Dear Friends, We'd like to share with you that we organize the Third "Varna Cup" Tournament in Varna, Bulgaria on 19-20.08.2023. We are happy to invite everyone who is interested about this big event. Prize Fund - 5000lv/2500euro/ We are waiting for you to win the cup of Varna town. You can...
  2. 1st International VeTTeran Table Tennis Camp & Tournament

Dear TT lover friends, We'd like to share with you that we are ready to organize the First International VeTTeran Development Camp & Tournament in Lüleburgaz, Kırklareli on 17 - 23.07.2023. This camp is designed for all veterans from beginner level to top-class veteran players. Our main target...
  3. with this u -> olympic champion

check out the blocks of kenta starting at 0:45 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGe3r69VJsY with this secret of samurais you become world champion in 3 weeks.
  4. Swedish champion beaten by technician-on-duty.

Yes, I like it.
  5. FS: Stiga Alser world champion (rare)

Stiga Alser world champion (rare) sold! Hi! I sell this old Stiga blade ( 1970's ) in good condition with two cobra ultra yasaka rubbers (flared handle) 200 €. Shipping worlwide is included (from France) Paypal accepted.
  6. A 1983 world champion will become the oldest Olympic table tennis player ever

TT is great :)
  7. World Ping Pong Champion vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Hey guys! Next week will see the 2019 World Ping Pong Championships at the Alexndra Palace in London! What a better way to try out ping pong than to take on 2 x World Champion Andrew Baggaley! Ping Pong is played with sand paper bats, and this prestigious event has a total of $100,000 prize...
  8. When you feel like the world champion Vol. 2 (Video compilation)

This is my new compilation ;)
  9. Paralympic Champion Will Bayley vs TableTennisDaily's Dan

Hey guys, here’s our new 1 set showdown with Paralympic Champion Will Bayley! Stay tuned for our 'Day in the life of Will Bayley' that we will be releasing soon!
  10. Timo Boll 7 Time European Champion | TableTennisDaily VLOG

Hey guys, here's my latest VLOG from the 2018 European Championships! Throughout the tournament I was commentating but managed to vlog the final day which features Timo Boll, Ionesc, Daniel Habesohn, Li Qian, Margaryta Pesotska and much, much more, enjoy! Can Timo be stopped :)
  11. Any other sport or activity where a 14 year old can defeat a world champion?

I can't think of any other sport or activity where a young teenager can compete and defeat the best in the world. And what does that say about table tennis as a sport that this happened, and looks like it could easily happen again? Is it good for the sport? Interesting times.
  12. LF: Donic Appelgren All+ World Champion 89

Dear Everyone, I am looking to buy a used Donic Appelgren All+ World Champion 89 with ST handle. PM me if you have one and are willing to sell Thanks, Richard
  13. Lates New Rubber by the Olympic Champion Ryu Seung Min ITC PowerCell Ultra

Hello Guys, Here's the latest Rubber release by the ITC featuring are very own Olympic Champion "Ryu Seung Min" the rubber are available now in UK, Europe and USA visit our website www.tabletennisspot.co.uk
  14. FS Donic Waldner World Champion 89 flared 94 grams like new

Closed Donic Waldner World Champion 89 flared 94 grams like new 45 Euro (new 99,90), played only twice in practice Postage (registered letter) 9 Euro
  15. FS/FT: Old Kjell Johansson world champion and Maze ALC

FS/FT: Old Kjell Johansson world champion and Carbonado 190 Hi, I have Kjell Johansson racket for trade or for sale. I also have Carbonado 190 for trade. Please look my add from mitt (see the link). And do let me know if it not allowed to link Ft: add from another forum. Thank you for...
  16. NG Pak Nam vice-champion of the junior world

17. Xiom/Champion Limited HQ & Butterfly HQ in South Korea

Hi TableTennis Daily, I am going to Seoul in a few months and I am wondering if either the butterfly hq shop or champion limited shop sells South Korean national team shirts or any kind of apparel, because I would like to own a South Korean national team piece of clothing. :)
  18. WTTC 2017 Vlog #9 - "World Champion"

Hey guys, Here's our 9th vlog at the 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides an insight into the semi finals (Ma Long vs Xu Xin and Fan Zhendong vs Lee Sang Su) and finals (Ma Long vs Fan Zhendong) of the men's singles, back stage action, interviews and...
  19. Ma Long Graduates At Shanghai University 2017!

Who's says being a professional sportsman doesn't give you time to study? Last week Ma Long won the 2017 World Championships, this week Ma Long just graduated at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University with a degree in Economics and Management! Ma Long graduating! Degrees usually take 4 years but...
  20. Donic World Champion 89 Waldner

Is anybody using a Donic World Champion 89 Waldner blade. interested to know how compares with other blades like butterfly viscara.