step

1. Step around footwork

Apologies first if this is covered already, but I'm back in China again and can't access the old youtube videos. For step arounds do you prefer "small jumps" or bringing the feet together and push method? My old coach stressed small jumps only, but first session with a new coach insisted that...
  2. andro Cross Step

I guess many will have noticed the black and green andro shoes by now. For my birthday I received a pair and I am completely hooked. I play in at least two, sometimes three very different halls each week, with flooring ranging from professional "red TT floor/Gerflor" to regular sports hall...
  3. Seeking Advice on Next Step Rubbers & Blade

Hi there. This is my first post on Table Tennis Daily. I have been playing for just under a year now, having learnt the basics as a teenager many years ago. I'm using Joola Zack on an allround blade and I've got to the stage where I'm hitting most things on the table. Top spin to top spin is...
  4. Choosing my next rubber as an all round player and a step up from mark v? Roughly 1.8

Well I have had a set up of ALL blade Donic Allplay and Mark V 1.8 mm both sides. I like this set up but now I want to see if I can go a bit further and try myself at some other rubber while being an all round player, as a context I might prefer chopping and cutting in the long haul but I do...
  5. My drawing of Ai Fukuhara (step by step)

Hi ttd, heres my step by step drawing of Ai Fukuhara. I will update the topic with each step as I go along. Any questions give me a shout :) Hope you like the finished product.
  6. One Small Step (thanks to 'Drill Your Skills')

I was inspired by Stiga and Yan An in 'Drill Your Skills' to consider my footwork in moving out of the serving position. I have added one small step into my serve and hey it really feels like it helps to get me into an (almost) ready position significantly faster. So I thought I would do a...
  7. Sharara to step down as ITTF president

This seems to be legit. Should be more reports coming up. (1) http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/sports/2014-04/29/c_133299125.htm (2) http://www.insidethegames.biz/sports/summer/table-tennis/1019681-exclusive-sharara-to-step-down-as-ittf-president-to-deal-with-china-crisis The changes Sharara...
  8. Viktoria Pavlovich - Step By Step. (Tribute)

We all know one of the best female defenders Viktoria Pavlovich who is very industrious and persistent showing at times phenomenal play well you have to be such one in this style but there was always one or two steps up to one of the bigger titles. In 2010 Viktoria's hard work and efforts paid...
  9. How to use Glue/Booster on your Rubber - Step by Step Video

Hi all, I just taken a video that shows how to use glue & booster easily. It has a whole video procedure & photos to let you have a look. ^^ :) http://saletabletennis.com/sharing-all-table-tennis-information/equipment-information-sharing-sharing-all-table-tennis-information/ Please support...
  10. Do you cross step?

Here's a good demonstration How to get to a ball when your to far away from it and out of position. The footwork pattern is whats known as the 'cross step'. Watch how once Paul Drinkhall completes the cross step, he recovers and pushes of back to his ready postion straight away. Some players...