Sharara to step down as ITTF president

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
after reading the second link. I doubt his influence will go away. He is stepping down into other positions in ITTF. I really hope important parameters won't be changed easily.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Just read more about sharara,

One of the bad things I heard, is that in a meeting, when the committee is voting for a decision, like height of the throw of the ball in a service. Sharara actually said the vote has reached three quarters without counting the vote. :s I really hope that things like that won't be heard.

There are also more shocks that I have. One is that why did he step down so soon? If he planned it a while ago, why did he compete last year. I don't know about the system of ittf right now, hopefully the next few days there will be more reports. IF ittf deputy / vice president automatically can succeed until 2017, then maybe he wanted to keep a person in his side in the presidency?

During all these years, I think there are way too much power in a single person.

BTW I really hope the website could be changed. It is so sad. I am even ashamed to share / tell friends about the website, and tell them to watch.

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Confirmed by Sharara himself in Tokyo yesterday: