beginners

1. Choose the right combination of blade/rubbers

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for advice regarding the combination of blade and rubbers to use. I'm a beginner and started about two months ago, I joined a table tennis club and one of the coaches told me I couldn't progress without a suitable racket and offered to make one for me. He glued a...
  2. If you are a coach. What equipment would you recommend for beginners?

Hi!:) I am a coach only once a week and I would love to hear from other coaches or players with experience what you would recommend to a beginner. And I referring to beginners who have played perhaps 1-3 years, in age 7-15 years old. I guess the age really doesn't matter but still... I have...
  3. How to teach Backhand Topspin to Beginners in China

https://youtu.be/Gri2K5EoQQc How to teach BH Topspin in China for Beginners
  4. Table Tennis Rubbers for Beginners

Hey Guys, I started playing like 6 weeks ago and want to improve. So since the rubbers im using now are not allowed on official matches I need new Rubbers. I want to develop a offensive kind of playstyle with my forehand my backhand should be more controllable. I thought of the following ones...
  5. suggestion for a preassembled racquet for beginners

Can you please help me with suggestions for a good, reasonable , preassembled racquet for children looking to train long term - I would need - 1.Brand and model details 2.Where in KL can I source authentic ITTF approved racquets.(if the shop provides guidance on selection it would be great)...
  6. Rubbers for Beginners in Table Tennis

Thought it would be a good idea to start a rubber topic for beginners. I will post a list of rubbers that are essential for beginners to start with and will of course save them a lot of money trying to be a EJ :) When I say beginner's rubbers i mean beginner's rubbers NOT BRYCE ET AL!!! Please...
  7. Trainingsplan for Beginners

Hey there tt enthusiasts Id like to design a trainings plan for beginners and I am looking for ideas. Meaning tt exercises, strength exercises, streches and also on the scheduling. I think that it would be a good idea to make blocks of one week or even two weeks with a specific theme. Like...
  8. Palio TT Bats for Sale £15! The best bats for beginners at the cheapest price!

Hi All, If anyone would like to purchase one of these high quality TT bats which are perfect for beginners please contact me, Many thanks Ashley
  9. What is the best blade for beginners?

Hello guys! I'm just wondering what would be the best blade for someone who wants to improve his/her game? Thanks a lot!
  10. Beginners chopping combo.n

Hi all, I am an experienced player and can loop well from the forehand, block, push and sometimes loop with the backhand. The game is becoming stale for me and I want to learn to be a defensive player. I already have the donic Defplay Senso blade. I was just wondering what good LP could I use on...
  11. Table tennis rubber for beginners

Hi guys, my cousin wants to start playing table tennis and he asked me for advice with which rubber he should start and whether having the same rubbers for the backhand and forehand side or different ones for each side! Hope you guys can help me :D greetings from germany
  12. How do you play beginners/people with unusual technique?

I really struggle when I am playing with people who play a slower game(slow chops). A lot of the times I tend to mess up simplest returns as I tend to attack how I would a regular return and it either misses the table or hits the net. What really annoys me is that I think I would have been able...