chop

1. Having trouble adjusting to my backhand! Need help!!

Hey TTD community, I have started playing TT again at intermediate/Semi Pro level after short gap of no TT for around 8 years. I just recently got a racket made after trying out some rubbers. Fh : Xiom Jekyl and Hyde 47.5 max(magenta cause I liked it) Bh: Nittaku Fast Arc S1 Blade: Neottech...
  2. Koki Niwa, Ma Long Chop Block technique. Who is Better ?

Hello everybody ! Give your opinion. Koki Niwa, Ma Long Chop Block technique. Who is Better ?
  3. Best of Koki Niwa 2017 - 2019 (Side view)

Here are some of the best points of Koki Niwa (the "chop block god") from 2017 to 2019.
  4. blade for medium pips

Hi guys, I have a question for the ones whoare familiar with chops. I am looking for the blade for medium chop. Maybe Iwill write few words explaining. I am not very young 42 years old,so I am not very fast and I do not practice very often. 5-6 years ago I changemy inverted BH rubber to medium...
  5. Why do some defenders chop on the forehand and some don't.

I have been watching a lot of matches on you tube and enjoy seeing a good defender getting fast shots back on the table using vicious back spin. All defenders use a backhand chop and some have an equally good chop on their forehand. However some defenders try to use backhand for every return...
  6. Which kind of service is best for return to my back hand position???

Dear mentor's I like to flick, flick hard near back hand side with little height with chop or push but don't like drive return either in fore hand or back hand. I can hit bàck hand flick near the middle to left side all area , don't like opponent's will return to fore hand side, like to...
  7. I feel depressed watching this. Loop against chop

I simply feel old watching these guys, I could do that stroke once in a rally but never twice in a row. Simply getting into position would be too much for me. Loop, then push the return, then think about another loop is my technique.
  8. FH topspin v chop

The awesome TT-maximum YT channel has just posted a new video (from the recently concluded Luxembourg Open) where Cho Eonrae loops through the chops of TT-maximum's resident defender Denis Kalachevsky. Very nice tutorial on both FH looping against backspin.
  9. L.f butterfly tackiness chop(not 2)

Looking for old sheets of tac c in any colour or condition.1.5mm and above.Good price paid or can swap. UK ONLY
  10. Ma Long Chop Block 2015

Ma Long Chop Block 2015
  11. Ma Lin Chop Block Teaching 2015

12. Ma Long Chop Block German Open 2015!

We just love chop blocks here at TableTennisDaily, especially when they are done to perfection! Ma Long did just that today at the German Open! Not only does he win the point outright with the chop block, it bounces twice on the table leaving his opponents stranded! Check it out!
  13. Ma Long's chop block

Recently I've been trying to copy Ma Long's chop block with little success. Sometimes it works and most of the times it doesn't. Can you guys give me some advices about this shot? When I can do it? And how to do it properly? I guess almost everyone know this shot but this is the shot I'm...
  14. Handling the chop block

Hi Friends, I would like to request your help in understand how to play a topspin on a chop blocked ball. I would like to describe my scenario as under: During practice sessions, while I am hitting topspins, a few players in my club tend to chop block the ball. Due to this, my shot goes to...
  15. Desmond Douglas against chop...

This video of former World Number 7 Desmond Douglas and England number 3 Hannah Hicks at the latest Westfield Summer Camp. They are demonstrating the backspin chop against forehand topspin. Desmond, now 58, shows how to react to any shot with some leaps and racket control as well as power. Is...
  16. 2013 world TT women's Attack-Chop competition

This competition is so interesting ! And one of the new attractions is for Chinese National Team (CNT) players to wear tennis skirts during a game, very beautiful... What's your opinion? What do you think of female table tennis players wearing tennis style skirts in a TT game? My answer is Yes...
  17. Koji Matsushita: forehand and backhand chop

very interesting stuff :)
  18. Jan Ove Walder hits epic chop!

46 year old Jan Ove Waldner is still producing World class shots time and time again. Last weekend Jan Ove Waldner hit an around the net shot with his backhand that left viewers speechless! His recent shot was at the German League 2012 with a superb shot at match point that made the crowd erupt...
  19. ma longs chop..

i saw this on youtube, liked by ttvirusinfected.:)