h3neo

1. Rubber alternative for FH & BH, cheaper

Hi. I am currently using Clipper wood with FH Battle 2 Provincial Gold and BH H3Neo commercial. I have the same rubber setup for my DHS 301. As my TT sessions on clubs and groups are getting more often and longer- I tend to think and feel that my rubbers are wearing off. Although my setup is...
  2. H3Neo or sanwei target national

I tried boosting my h3neo and the topsheet got very messy and it cant be cleaned and I am considering buying a new rubber, what are the differences between the sanwei target national and h3neo, I also have access to the blue sponge version of the target national, the provincial version and a...
  3. Equipment price in Taiwan and how to boost H3Neo with organic glue.

I am in taiwan now and I was shopping some tt equipment in a taiwanese online marketplace called ruten and there are a lot of different tt equipment (european to chinese) and I bought a 250ml haifu dolphin for 100ntd (3.5USD), along with other things (cj8000 fast and light pro version 260ntd...
  4. From H3Neo to T05 hard?

Hello, anyone outside here who switched from (boosted) H3Neo to T05 hard? Or the other way? What are the differences (except the tackiness)? Did you have to adapt your technique strongly? Cheers Andreas
  5. H3Neo and Primorac Carbon

Hi EJs, What are your suggestions for FH Rubber on Primorac Carbon? Actually I'm playing a Viscaria clone with H3Neo on FH. After reading some statements about Primorac Carbon, I wonder if this blade would fit my playing style better than the ALC blades. I know, that the ALCs are working...
  6. H3neo vs H3 tackiness

Hello, Has anyone compared the tackiness of H3 vs H3 neo tackiness?
  7. H3Neo vs SkylineIII

which to buy, the differences, and which is faster?