alpha

1. WTA Gergely Alpha's substitube

I tried my friend's Gergely Alpha and kind of love it. As it already discontinued, what blade will have same material or feel with the alpha? Maybe in Butterfly line or other brand. Does Primorac carbon have same feel? Many thanks, Fajar
  2. Has anyone ordered anything from Alpha Table Tennis?

Has anyone ordered anything from Alpha Table Tennis? Want to order something from them but not sure if they are a reputable place.
  3. LF: Butterfly Defence Alpha ST

hello, I am looking fot Butterfly Defence Alpha ST. Please pm me if selling :D
  4. Gergely Alpha or Ishlion (Need suggestions)

Hello Guys, well i need your suggestions right now so this is the case I am using Gergely Alpha, Forehand Rubber is Adidas P7, Backhand rubber is Xiom Sigma Euro and i have a friend that is offering me to swap his Ishlion to my gergely alpha. I know that ishlion is a good blade but you think...
  5. FH Rubber for Gergely Alpha?

Hello TTD! So, I will be using Gergely Alpha now with pips (Armstrong Attack 8M) and I'm currently searching for suitable FH rubbers. I know Gergely Alpha is a stiff blade so I was wondering if I should use soft rubbers? Or can I still use medium to hard rubbers? I can play well with tensors...
  6. Need help for my Gergely Alpha

Hey guys this is my first post in here and I hope you could give me some tips/guide with my never ending exploration of rubber for my Gergely Alpha. I currently have Bluefire M2 as my forehand and it's okay because I love fast gameplay and it is the best alternative to T05 FOR ME but it is quite...
  7. I need your Suggestions/Comments for my Gergely Alpha

Hey guys this is my first post in here and I hope you could give me some tips/guide with my never ending exploration of rubber for my Gergely Alpha. I currently have Bluefire M2 as my forehand and it's okay because I love fast gameplay and it is the best alternative to T05 FOR ME but it is quite...
  8. Butterfly Inneforce ZLF, Butterfly Gergely Alpha

Hi, I sell these two blades for very good prices Butterfly Inneforce ZLF - NEW IN BOX, never used, 87g - 120 euros , SOLD !!!!!! Butterfly Gergely Alpha - new without box, 87g - 110 euros ->LOWER PRICE !!!! 90 euros
  9. Viscaria, Innerforce alc, tb alc or gergely alpha? help!!!

i need you help guys.. i've been using pre-made primorac attack bty... i want to have a new blade, which is the best in everything?