I need your Suggestions/Comments for my Gergely Alpha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Hey guys this is my first post in here and I hope you could give me some tips/guide with my never ending exploration of rubber for my Gergely Alpha.
I currently have Bluefire M2 as my forehand and it's okay because I love fast gameplay and it is the best alternative to T05 FOR ME but it is quite faster.
And now, my problem is my backhand rubber which is Calibra Tour M and it gives me a headache every time I play with it. Every time I backhand flick the ball always goes to the net and I'm totally pissed-off with it and I believe that this happens because of the throw-angle of it(medium-low) and I think that Calibra Tour isn't best suited for stiff blades. I love flicking to open up a game especially when the ball is going to my backhand and the ball's spin is spiral but when it comes to rally I just block and smash the ball. So, my plan is to have a Tenergy 64 with my backhand and my questions are, is this the answer to my problem? Does Tenergy 64 worth a try? Is this a perfect/great combination with my blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
I dont have a coach and I just learn to play because a friend of mine is a varsity and all that he teaches is me forehand-forehand drills, 3rd ball attack and blocking.
And so, I'm just like his training dummy:eek: but I would like to improve my game because with those things that he taught me I can already catch-up with him and other players from other universities but I would like to enhance more with my backhand because most of my errors are coming from my backhand

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
IMO, seems like your equipment is an over kill and possible technique errors.
Best is to get more control rubber for your backhand and get someone to help you with the technique - just a few sessions and you can continue your journey
Good luck