xuxin

1. FS: NITTAKU ACOUSTIC, HURRICANE LONG 5X, JOO SE HYUK BLADES

Hi everyone, I'm currently dealing with an ankle injury, which is why I'm selling these two excellent table tennis rackets: Hurricane Long 5X Price 200 USD Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Price 120 USD Butterfly Joo Se Hyuk Price 150 USD. All rackets are in great condition. Wishing you all happy...
  2. Xuxin was like a cat, play a rat,not finish him in a hurry

Xuxin played Henta,like cat play rat,not finish him in a hurry yeah, just like a kitty, catch a rat and play it, watch it strggle, don't want to finish him in a hurry.That's what happened yesterday. the first few sets, especially 2nd set, he just wandering, unconcern at all. only last set at...
  3. I Need Your Help

I am reaching the stage where i am beating 90% in my local league. i also compete in a national junior league at Garstang where my team placed 1st last season. i play for the under 18's Town team (Preston) i have also represented the mens Town Team. i am now the oldest in my club at age of 16...
  4. Xu Xin Stiga Intensity NCT forehand rubber

Hi guys if any of you guys happened to know, which forehand rubber does xu xin uses along with his new blade Stiga Intensity NCT?
  5. China WTTC 2011 Squad announced!

At last the squads of each country have been announced guys and the wait is over on who will be going from the China Squad. Men's Singles - Wang Hao - Ma Long - Ma Lin - Wang Liqin - Zhang Jike - Xu Xin - Chen Qi Men's Double: - Wang Hao / Zhang Jike - Ma Lin / Chen Qi - Ma Long / Xu...
  6. China Table Tennis - They're all human too

Heard these Table Tennis names before? - Wang Hao - Ma Long - Ma Lin - Kong Lingui - Zhang Jike - Xu Xin - Hao Shuai Photo by ittf.com Pretty much any of the names above or any International Chinese Table Tennis player are at a supreme level almost beyond the level we see as impossible...
  7. London Olympics 2012 Table Tennis Tickets

Table Tennis Olympic Tickets 2012 The London 2012 Olympic games is getting nearer and nearer as the days go by. The Table Tennis tickets have been announcent on prices, and compared to other sports, they are not to expensive and are affordable after all. This is going to be one hell of an...
  8. Xu Xin illegal Serve in Detail

OK, so im not going to outline Xu Xin here as a bad person as hes my second favourite player to Boll however. There is growing speculation over the internet that Xu Xin is serving illegally and he is gaining a huge advantage over his opponents. Especially in the deciding points of the sets. I...
  9. Ma Long changes to Blue sponge H3

According to this Chinese photo taken in the Qatar 2011 training hall, Ma Long appears to be using the Hurricane 3 - Blue Sponge. Photo/article: here Local time on February 10, the Chinese national table tennis team training in the Qatar capital of Doha, The Qatar Open ITTF Pro Tour...
  10. English Open 2011 - Prize Giveaway

New Prize Giveaway... My friends who were participating in the English Open gave me the players bag they got given to them to giveaway to you guys here! :) A programme also comes with the bags which is a good read. So i thank them - Gaving Rumgay and Dave Cochrane For your chance to win...
  11. Qatar Open 2011

After a very successful English Open 2011 pro tour event, the Qatar Pro Tour is on its way. Starting from Wednesday 9th to Sunday 13th February in the amazing facility of the Qatar Sports Club in Doha. Photo by Zhao Weizhen After another successful ranking period for Timo Boll, he goes into...
  12. I lived with Xu Xin!!! (WR 3)

Welcome back Marcos Madrid Hope your season has took off to a flying start in 2011 So this was just a quick update, as you found the pictures you were looking for when you was in China when you was 15. The pictures of you and Xu Xin! A little know fact. Marcos Madrid lived with Xu Xin in the...
  13. China to welcome Foreign TT Students

Due to complaints and the fact China are now so dominant in Table Tennis, China are now going to help train the Europeans it seems. European table tennis players will be able to en-role on a 4 year educational course that combines TT with Studies, even if your not professional they will prove...