angle

1. This is the angle that ALL ittf tour matches should have

There's simply no need for any other angle. Put the camera simply in that angle for every single match and not only it would attract that way a ton more people to TT and have them interested but would make a lot more current TT fans a lot more happier. Putting aside the awful side camera angle...
  2. Great angle to watch a pros' game

May be isn't the best angle to watch a whole match, but I think that with the view of a couple of minutes from this angle you can feel the intensity of a pros' game. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G0T41qtGoHM
  3. Best angle to film from?

I just got a mini tripod and I'm planning to film and post a clip of myself hitting some forehand shots. I'm looking for feedback on my technique, so as a right handed player what angle should I film from? At my back or should i be on the opposite side of the table from the camera with it...
  4. Help with strokes angle problem

I'm going to post a short video of my strokes and I just want to highlight a problem that I have. You can see it clearly in the backhand stroke and my problem is that when I do a stroke my racket angle goes down or closes what ever you want to call it. I can't seem to keep my racket angle...
  5. Best throw angle for beginner players

Hi again! Does anyone know which throw angle (high, med high, med, med low, low) is the best for beginners? I'm a little confused since some people say that high throw angle is less controllable, and low throw angle is difficult to execute consistently.
  6. Ma Long vs Koki Niwa (World Team Cup 2018 Final) - Private Angle

Hey guys! If you weren't at the World Cup this weekend but wanna see the full match in short form from a private angle, then check out my latest vid below! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDErjTYsYu4 Cheers! Josh
  7. Throw angle of Victas rubbers

Hello, could someone compare throw angle of Victas rubbers? Especially V > 01, V > 01 Stiff and V > 01 Limber.
  8. Which member of Tibhar Evolution has the highest throw angle

Hi all, Someone asked me which rubber from the Evolution family has the highest throw angle. I am thinking it is FX-P but I am not sure and the person who asked me may need a bit more speed. Thanks
  9. Rubber with highest Throw Angle

Hi, I'm looking for chinese rubber with a medium hard sponge which has a high throw angle. I have some rubbers in mind. Which one of these rubbers have the highest throw angle based on your experience ? 1. DHS Hurricane 8 2. DHS Hurricane 3 Neo 3. DHS Hurricane 3 Commercial 4. DHS Hurricane 2...
  10. SLOVENIA - BELGIUM European League 2016-2017 Coach Angle

More Great Table Tennis ? YouTube : http://bit.ly/TTBelgiumTVYoutube
  11. Netherlands vs England - HD videos, great angle!

Recently the men's teams of the Netherlands and England faced each other for ETTTC qualification. The matches have been uploaded by the channel Tafeltennis Next Level; very high quality videos, slow motions and the recording angle which the ITTF should really start using as well... They also...
  12. Pro A league great camera angle

The channel of this dude has lots of matches from france from various angles I found it helpful somehow, cause you can realize more accurately what is going on in terms of mistakes and get an idea of how powerful aruna's FH is or karlsson's "counterspin" or "Countersmash" or however you wanna...
  13. Petition for the changing of the video angle

Here is the promised petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tt-video-angle/ Advertise it for the better table tennis videos!
  14. Throw Angle and Blade

Hi all, this is my first post. I wanted to bring up a discussion on throw angle and BLADES, not just rubbers. I've been playing for 4 years, and have been slightly modifying my equipment every once in a while, generally using soft all+ blades while trying a few different rubber styles...
  15. Best angle for tt videos: poll

Hi guys, there is the voting poll to select an angle, what I will send to ITTF. After a while, I will create an online petition to change the current angle of the ITTF videos. I use the angles what you posted in this thread...
  16. Angle of the videos

Hi guys, I think I am not the only one who don't like the current ITTF videos angle and quality. We could write a petition to change the angle. Please post a match record with the angle you like the most. After a few days, I will start a poll with these videos. Finally I want to create an...
  17. Rasant Grip and bat angle

Hi..Hey. Have some here tried this rubber on the forehand. Think it's hard to find the right bat angle. Either the ball bounces into the net or it ends too far and beyond the edge of the table. Maybe its got something to do with my stroke??? Thanks
  18. Angle of Play - Dynamic Applet

Since I couldn't find dynamic versions for the Angle of Play concept in table tennis I started a little attempt myself. It can be found here and requires Java. All measures are equal to their real ones (table,box) in the applet (obviously not true for the screenshot below). I'd appreciate bug...
  19. Table Tennis - Other Angle Ep.2 [HD]

Here's the second episod ;) Rate, comment, subscribe :)
  20. Table Tennis - Other Angle Ep.1 + 2 [HD]

Here's the two episods of Table Tennis - Other Angle! Enjoy! There is a little problem with the second episod, it will be reuploaded in three days ;)