2024 SURVEY: What rubbers do you currently play with?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
When will Loki break into the top 20? :p

Honestly they have a few amazing rubbers.
Out of the dozen or so rubbers I've tried, LAC is probably my favorite. Still pristine condition after about 40 hours on one and 25 hours on another. Still wonder if the bubbling problem is fixed or if I just got lucky.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Unboosted is a bit too hard to my liking. What's your favourite Loki for Forehand and backhand?
try boosting it with booster and baby oil. it worked incredibly well for me.

Favorite Loki fh rubber Arthur China and GTX.

Don't really have a favorite bh rubber from Loki. I think Rxton 3 Pink would be best or hybrid bh if you can get a sheet that isn't too hard and that can take on booster. My Rxton 3 can't take booster without bubbling and is also much harder than labeled. Arthur Europe Diamond is probably the best choice for a tension bh rubber.

Reactions: kevin.c
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
try boosting it with booster and baby oil. it worked incredibly well for me.

Favorite Loki fh rubber Arthur China and GTX.

Don't really have a favorite bh rubber from Loki. I think Rxton 3 Pink would be best or hybrid bh if you can get a sheet that isn't too hard and that can take on booster. My Rxton 3 can't take booster without bubbling and is also much harder than labeled. Arthur Europe Diamond is probably the best choice for a tension bh rubber.
I've tried boosting GTX pro with 2 layers of Haifu SeaMoon where it feels pretty good after boosting