.
RPB Enthusiast This user has no status. RPB Enthusiast This user has no status. Member Viscaria Super ALC CPen Zyre-03 2.7 Helix Platinum 55° Feb 2024 206 162 553 Feb 16, 2026 #1 . Last edited: Today at 5:58 AM
Azku says Senkoh 5 A Azku says Senkoh 5 Member Butterfly Garaydia Revolver DMS Spinfire Soft Butterfly Ilius B 0.5mm Jan 2025 59 35 105 Mar 13, 2026 #2 What did you end up with?
RPB Enthusiast This user has no status. RPB Enthusiast This user has no status. Member Viscaria Super ALC CPen Zyre-03 2.7 Helix Platinum 55° Feb 2024 206 162 553 Mar 13, 2026 #3 I ended up going back to inverted 😂 I realized that I like playing farther from the table so I wouldn't be able to use short pips to its best potential
I ended up going back to inverted 😂 I realized that I like playing farther from the table so I wouldn't be able to use short pips to its best potential
Conehead says my wife is better married than me. Conehead says my wife is better married than me. Member LY-J Super ZLC Zyre-03 Dignics 05 Nov 2024 321 228 625 Yesterday at 3:04 PM #4 It is said that Spinfire in 2.1 mm works farther from the table as well. Your blade should also support that.
It is said that Spinfire in 2.1 mm works farther from the table as well. Your blade should also support that.
belllfador This user has no status. B belllfador This user has no status. Member Gladiator H3N BS H3N OS Jun 2025 291 302 860 Read 1 reviews Yesterday at 4:44 PM #5 I can confirm. Even on a 1.8mm (2mm measured) sponge and stiff All+ wood, Spinfire is fast and powerful.
I can confirm. Even on a 1.8mm (2mm measured) sponge and stiff All+ wood, Spinfire is fast and powerful.
allencorn This user has no status. A allencorn This user has no status. Member Donic Defplay Senso or Matador Spinfire Extrem Extra Soft 2.4 Flashback or Wildfire Nov 2013 258 171 450 Today at 5:46 AM #6 There's also the newish Spinfire Extrem, which also comes with soft sponge and thick (2.4), which is really spinny and fun.
There's also the newish Spinfire Extrem, which also comes with soft sponge and thick (2.4), which is really spinny and fun.